EB Games - lotta cheap PC games

unbongwah

CAGiversary!
Hey all, apologies if this is a repost of old news or whatever, but a quick skim of CAG turns up no mention of this (most of the posted deals I saw are for console games)...

Notice that EB seems to have dropped prices on a lot of PC games recently. You can check out the full list here, but some of the standouts IMHO:

Under five bucks:
IGI 2
Pro Race Driver
Northland
TMNT
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

Under ten bucks:
Armed & Dangerous
Deus Ex: IW
Max Payne 2
Space Colony

Under fifteen bucks:
Joan of Arc

DAMN those are some good cheap games! Everyone should definatly pick up Armed and Dangerous (especially with that bonus item), DX:IW, Sudden Strike 2, and Max Payne 2 at that price.

im picking turtles up so my little cousins can finally play a game on my PC that doesnt have to do with killig the other team lmao!

Noooo!

I want these games soo bad. =( But my mom won't be home for an hour, so I can't order them. And I just *know* that Armed and Dangerous bonus will be gone... *sigh*

Hmmm, well... I got IGI 2 in the mail today - but Armed and Dangerous and XIII weren't with it... =(

Anybody else get their shipment today? =/

hmm, took a look today to see if I could get Indiana Jones & the Emperor's Tomb, the link shows the price to be $4.99 but when you add it to your cart, it shows up as $10.99, and Ninja turtles for PC may be completely dead as it shows up as $14.99 now.

Looks like I missed out on this one by waiting too long... :(

bread's done
Back