EB Games Nintendogs Coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

physlics66

CAGiversary!
If you have any information regarding where to find the coupon needed to redeem the trade in at EB please post here.

The deal is: Trade in ANY 3 GBA games WITH COUPON and receive $30 credit towards the preorder of Nintendogs. The game is listed at $29.99. You still have to pay tax.

I know the deal is legit, but have no idea where the coupon comes from. There are rumours it is affiliated with a company called Streetwise, Nintendo, or maybe in a gaming magazine ad. Some folks have apparently been able to pull it off without the coupon. I'm not one of them, so post here if you hear or (even better) see anything.

By the way, I'm new here

-physlics66

Sorry, got tired of wading through all the other info. on that other thread. The only info. I need is where to get the coupon

Look, if someone finds more info about the coupon then it'll be updated in the first post... you're wasting your and other's time with this thread.

Actually I think this thread is a good idea. I personally tried to wade through that bitchfest in the other thread and failed miserably.

In the op's defense how in the hell is he supposed to know what the details of the deal are? The op in the thread everyone is refering to edited out the original statements to just say NNN.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Actually I think this thread is a good idea. I personally tried to wade through that bitchfest in the other thread and failed miserably.[/QUOTE]

You mean like the bitchfest this thread is already becoming anyway?

[quote name='Diiz']You mean like the bitchfest this thread is already becoming anyway?[/QUOTE]
better wading through 1 page than 10 pages. And at least the OP is intact.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']better wading through 1 page than 10 pages. And at least the OP is intact.[/QUOTE]

This thread has only been up for half an hour, versus the multiple days of the other thread. Just give it time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back