EB Games - Saint's Row 2 Strat. Guide $9.99 - YMMV

janlazer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Just took a hunt around town to see if I could locate the Saint's Row 2 strat. guide. Found it in Sherwood Park Mall EB for $9.99...Don't know if anybody's interested in it, but thought it was a helluva good deal.

I never understood the point behind paid strategy guides when most of the information is available online for free. An ipod touch, Wifi and an IGN online guide and I good to go. But, I guess if you want a paper version, $10 isn't bad.

I got a strategy guide from an EB for free, but they had to tear off the cover. :(

But then again, it was free and for a game I actually own; I can't complain. :p

But yes, because of gamefaqs, you'll not only find a guide for free, but it'll likely be more detailed and comprehensive, which is something you can't really say about for sale guides.

[quote name='poiuiu']I got a strategy guide from an EB for free, but they had to tear off the cover. :(

[/quote]

Isn't that fraud on eb's part? Like they've told the publisher it's been unsold and destroyed..

[quote name='Haeleos']$10 for a guide should be the standard price, seeing as how many of them get thrown out afterwards.[/quote]

I agree.

bread's done
Back