Eb games snes overlook

SpookyD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Normaly the %off codes on ebgames.com for preplayed games dosn't apply to hardware but I think that they made a mistake and a pre-owned snes can be cut down 25% with aff25 so you save somthing like $12. Its not a wonderful deal and its probaly just a mistake that will get fixed but mabye you can take advantage of it if your looking for somthing like that.

I got one with a few games for $10 at the thrift store across from my work.
Lots of NES and Genesis carts come through too, for a buck or two each. A pile of 2600 carts right now.
Occasionaly a Genesis system comes through... What are they worth, generally? They are as-is, so I hate to risk much money, though so far I haven't had anything not work.

[quote name='soulyogurt']I got one with a few games for $10 at the thrift store across from my work.
Lots of NES and Genesis carts come through too, for a buck or two each. A pile of 2600 carts right now.
Occasionaly a Genesis system comes through... What are they worth, generally? They are as-is, so I hate to risk much money, though so far I haven't had anything not work.[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about anything cart based not working. Those systems are extremely durable and at most will just need a cleaning

[quote name='Mr.FoodMonster']A Genesis is worth about... $10 with all the hookups. Look on ePay if you dont believe me.[/quote]

then you add in shipping costs then your looking at $20-$25 total.

oh but ebgames sells genesis systems for $10... so go there if you want one.(and they include the hook ups. a thrift shop generally just sells the deck, and you need to track down the hook ups.

The thrift store near me often bundles up all the controllers and cables and a couple carts, and pops 'ema ll in a bag for $15-$20. I'm in often enough looking for cheap materials for my art classes that I see the markdowns and the half-off days, though. I have gotten myriad dance pads for the PS1 for a couple of bucks each that way. Saw a logitech driving force wheel with most of the setup real cheap, but it was grabbed before I could get back to buy it. Went for $15 or so. *sigh*

bread's done
Back