EB Games (sort of) added instore stock indicator

TronB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I think this was newly added. I was checking a few games and sometimes "*LOW STOCK" would appear next to some stores, instead of just the standard "*IN STOCK". I'm guessing that "low stock" would be like one copy of the game left? What do you guys think?

*shrug* It doesn't really matter since either way you're going to have to call the store to make sure they actually have the item and you're going to have to ask them to hold your stuff. A lot of times the website lists an item as in stock, but the store won't have it. The problem isn't as if somebody bought the product before the website updates, it's just erroneous stock keeping.

Yeah I understand that, the stock checker isn't accurate as sometimes a store won't have a product that's listed as in stock. I just thought it was worth mentioning, because sometimes I like to keep track of what stores have a specific game I'm thinking of buying, and knowing if they potentially have a lot of copies or not is helpful when deciding when I should buy a game or if I should wait it out.

bread's done
Back