Eb games 'summer sale'

SpookyD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Eb seems to have a summer sale type thing with various price cuts and mail-in things. If your to lazy to find it at their site hers some links

show
show
show
show
show

[quote name='Tromack']My favorite is the buy 2 get 15 mail in voucher for the GC. That means you can get Batman for free.[/quote]
Or better, wait until closer to Aug. 1 and see if any of the other games have dropped in price.
ToS and Megaman, I am talking to you...

[quote name='neonglow']Has anyone been successful sending in photocopies of the UPC?[/quote]

Maybe its me, but this sounds illegal.

[quote name='neonglow']Has anyone been successful sending in photocopies of the UPC?[/quote]
When I got Wario World and 1080 snowboarding, they accepted photocopies of the UPC's, I sent with the original receipt. They e-mailed me my voucher within a few weeks.

[quote name='lucid']my favorite price drop:
boktai 29.99 - dropped to... 29.99![/quote]

yea, lol :lol:

this is what i posted on the "comments" section about 2 hours ago:

"wow, that's a HUUUGGEE price drop on boktai (gba) :roll:"

hey, does ebgames.com price games differently from their store? I saw alter-echo for $5 once on ebgames.com but when I went into the store it is saling at 19.99. The Sales person tole me their are separate departments. Their prices may not be the same.

i checked out these games, and some were good but sum were totally horrible...

it may just be me but i understand y some of these games were dropped in price

[quote name='"rebthor"'][quote name='"Tromack"']My favorite is the buy 2 get 15 mail in voucher for the GC. That means you can get Batman for free.[/quote]
Or better, wait until closer to Aug. 1 and see if any of the other games have dropped in price.
ToS and Megaman, I am talking to you...[/quote]

I would venture a guesss that Tales of Symponia won't be going down anytime soon... for that matter, probably not until after Christmas.

[quote name='The-Bavis']Anyone play that Robotech for the GBA? I'm guessing it's bad...[/quote]

It's actually not that bad...I got it for $10, and I easily got $10 worth out of it.

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='neonglow']Has anyone been successful sending in photocopies of the UPC?[/quote]

Maybe its me, but this sounds illegal.[/quote]

Why is this illegal? Because we do not want to deface our games?

bread's done
Back