EB Games-Trade 4 for a $29 DS Lite.-Valid on Pokemon version.

Sigh..I've gone through this whole arguement b4...

If it is a nationwide promo with posters in every sd, its going to be there on RFD sooner or later...

If it is a limited time sale with no ads...then stay far far away from RFD! (The source clearace/EB Game of the day sales)

After 4 yrs on CAG, i know what I'm doing.

[quote name='thelostdude']wasn't it 3 games instead of 4?[/quote]
That was only for a week during the Wal-Mart Anniversary sale as it was on sale for $99.99, it's back to $129.99 now so that's why it's Trade 4

Canada ONLY before this gets out of hand.
Come on gamer602, you've been on CAG 4 years but you still refuse to do this =P I think you like getting Americans' hopes up ;)

[quote name='gamer602']Sigh..I've gone through this whole arguement b4...

If it is a nationwide promo with posters in every sd, its going to be there on RFD sooner or later...

If it is a limited time sale with no ads...then stay far far away from RFD! (The source clearace/EB Game of the day sales)

After 4 yrs on CAG, i know what I'm doing.[/quote]

lol I'm just making fun of the irony here :p

[quote name='Firestorm']There wasn't much to lurk though. This board was so dead when I joined and it probably deader when you did! It's grown a lot.[/quote]

[quote name='NWgamer666']Canadia trade in values same as U.S.? Is there a Canadian Gamestop trade in prices wiki?[/quote]

We've come a long way...there was like 3 Canadian CAGS total...lol.

At that time, there wasnt even a Canadian section....we had to post all our deals in the main forums....With a all caps CANADA in the title, now that we have our own forums, I will NEVER again put CANADA in the title...unless, of course Cheapy D introduces this as a new rule.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------It is EB Games up here in Canada. The TIV will be different for every game. Last I checked, zelda TP was going for $37!

I've used this trade in for a DS deal 3 times now.
My son was very happy to get his own Blue DS yesterday at a B-Day party from the Trade in 3+$30 last month.

may I ask where this EB is offering the deal? I asked a couple of Ebs, and they said they don't have the deal.

I have trouble getting this from EB, just today went to two ebgames and both of them said they never heard of it

Its in the EB flyer that should be sitting right on the counter. Just open it and show them.

Today, I went to the two ebgames in mississauga (square 1 and heartland), their binders both don't have the trade 4 for nds ad and their sales decline for having this promotion. Can anyone specify where I can do this in Toronto area and which ebgames?

[quote name='Azumangaman']Firestorm, lets lay the Smackdown on the next person that forgets to put CANADA or CANADA ONLY in the title ok?[/QUOTE]

I don't see Americans putting USA in their subject lines.

bread's done
Back