EB Games Used+New (Gutted Games) New policy in effect!

[quote name='OmegaChaos']So does Futureshop & Best Buy, yet you don't see people on the internet whining about them. All the hate is towards Gamestop, which is getting real old.[/QUOTE]

Just to play devil's advocate, I actually do see a lot of hate toward Futureshop. Most of it has to do with pushy salespeople trying to maximize their commission, and generally being overbearing jerks who (according to what I've read) sometimes lie to people about warranties and whatnot just to get the sale. Not insinuating anything myself, but just wanted to point out what I've been generally seeing.

Anyway, proceed :D

Just to be clear, new and used are together in one section now. However they are not switching used to white stickers. Used is still yellow, new is still white. However I have heard they are switching to green stickers for the used games since they are starting to be called RECYCLED games now.

When getting a game, and you want new, rifle through the pile for the "new" copies and let THEM clean it up.

As for trade-ins altogether, I recall a time when a customer was trading in a bunch of games and was offered $25 for the lot. Since I was nosy and watching which games he was trading in, I noticed 2 that I was interested in. Tapped him on the shoulder and offered him $30 for just those 2. The Gamestop employee didn't seem too pleased with that.

[quote name='Korahn']I noticed 2 that I was interested in. Tapped him on the shoulder and offered him $30 for just those 2. The Gamestop employee didn't seem too pleased with that.[/QUOTE]

lol, nice!

[quote name='OmegaChaos']So does Futureshop & Best Buy, yet you don't see people on the internet whining about them. All the hate is towards Gamestop, which is getting real old.[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty uneducated and wrong statement. Go read the FS E3 thread and tell me people don't hate on FS. Or google Future Shop Sucks.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']That's a pretty uneducated and wrong statement. Go read the FS E3 thread and tell me people don't hate on FS. Or google Future Shop Sucks.[/QUOTE]

It's not uneducated. You see more threads as "Gamestop sucks", or "Gamestop rips you off" than you see "Futureshop is horrible". I've googled them both, and see more hate towards Gamestop than Futureshop, so no.

[quote name='neospike']I only shop at EB, so how about you stop trying to manipulate what I posted to suit your agenda.[/QUOTE]

And your point is? As I've stated before hand, the EBs near me have not done this at all. I don't see what the issue is here.

bread's done
Back