EB/Gamestop Resident Evil 10th Anniversary NOW WITH PICTURE 39.99

Legendaryhedgehog06

CAGiversary!
They just put a picture up for it. Sweet looking box it comes in, but sadly they are all Players Choice editions. Still 39.99 isnt bad for three quality games.
220267b.jpg

Interesting, but it would have been better if they included RE2 + RE3 as part of package. I already have those 3 games (non player choice edition). It is still a nice package if you don't own those games.

[quote name='SDC']I'd be all over this if I weren't so much of a wimp. I can only stomach RE4.[/quote]

Haha... try playing the Fatal Frame series, that game is scary as hell.

Yeah, this set is incomplete, They need RE2, RE3, and Code Veronica for the gamecube to make this completely worth while.

[quote name='MadFlava']Yeah, this set is incomplete, They need RE2, RE3, and Code Veronica for the gamecube to make this completely worth while.[/quote]
Agreed. As it stands, I already have those three Resident Evil games for the GameCube (and get this, none of them have the lame Player's Choice strip on them!).

[quote name='munch']that package is sweet minus all that yellow.[/quote]

Yeah, they should have at least left the main box art alone.

They released the pure evil pack a while back REmake and RE 0 for 29.99 I remember that going on. Now they add RE 4! might as well throw in 2 and 3 as they are hard to come by.

we already have two or three threads about this box set. Couldn't this have just been posted in one of those? Do we really need an entire thread dedicated to a picture of a cardboard box that hold 3 old gamecube games?

[quote name='Purkeynator']we already have two or three threads about this box set. Couldn't this have just been posted in one of those? Do we really need an entire thread dedicated to a picture of a cardboard box that hold 3 old gamecube games?[/quote]

I went searching for the one I remember about this and couldnt find it. Apologies, and its just for anyone interested anyway. Sheesh.:drool:

[quote name='Legendaryhedgehog06']They just put a picture up for it. Sweet looking box it comes in, but sadly they are all Players Choice editions. Still 39.99 isnt bad for three quality games.
220267b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

sweet I can stuff my wii in that box :bouncy:

[quote name='Legendaryhedgehog06']I went searching for the one I remember about this and couldnt find it. Apologies, and its just for anyone interested anyway. Sheesh.:drool:[/quote]
You're in trouble now. You pissed off David Hasselhoff.

really weak..........all yellowish and no 2+3+CV, for $13~ per game.

here's a wishful thought..........since wii's gc compatible, there should be another package to celebrate RE chronicle launch for wii. RE1+2+3+VC+4+chronicle in one neat package like tekken 5 had.

it'll happen too, in japan only. maybe in a freaking briefcase

[quote name='phantomer']really weak..........all yellowish and no 2+3+CV, for $13~ per game.

here's a wishful thought..........since wii's gc compatible, there should be another package to celebrate RE chronicle launch for wii. RE1+2+3+VC+4+chronicle in one neat package like tekken 5 had.

it'll happen too, in japan only. maybe in a freaking briefcase[/quote]

Correction. Tekken 5 had a DVD CASE to HOLD all 5 games. But it didn't include it. Bummer. It doesn't matter. Or maybe you're reffering to where tekken 5 inculded arecade versions 1-3 on the disc?

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']You could always get RE4 for the GCN for 10 dollars at Toys R Us.[/quote]

Too bad no Toys R Us stores even have them.

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']You could always get RE4 for the GCN for 10 dollars at Toys R Us.[/quote]
you've been posting this out your neck lately, and everytime, someone points out to you that most TRU stores no longer carry GC RE4 and have not for some time. if your store has it, kittens and lollies for you, but seeing as it's been explained to you several times that your location is in the minority, you might consider not suggesting this ad nauseum.

[quote name='musicnoteless']Correction. Tekken 5 had a DVD CASE to HOLD all 5 games. But it didn't include it. Bummer. It doesn't matter. Or maybe you're reffering to where tekken 5 inculded arecade versions 1-3 on the disc?[/QUOTE]

i was referring that case to be used as a package, like how other dvd movies with sequels are repackaged and then resold(jurassicpark, aliens, matrix, etc). looks and feels much better than capcom's repackaged set with old player's choice copies of RE1+2+4
and yeah i know that T5 only had a case bundled with arcade stick, because i own one.

[quote name='MadFlava']Yeah, this set is incomplete, They need RE2, RE3, and Code Veronica for the gamecube to make this completely worth while.[/QUOTE]

Code Veronica would've been a great addition. I'd pay $50-60 for those 4 ($12-15 each) "NEW".

RE 2 & RE 3 isn't much to me counting you can get the exact game on from PC version from back in the day for $5-10 new. And I have both.

Make RE 2 & RE 3 a remake like RE 1 then those would've been a great addition.

Resident Evil, Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil 4 for $40. Lucky i didn't have any of them and i'll pickup this set for good. Also, I like PC over GH & PH version :)

Possible Capcom Re-release Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica in 2nd collection. Yeah, i had them b4 but i sold it all of them!

[quote name='yukine']Haha... try playing the Fatal Frame series, that game is scary as hell.[/quote]

Hell yeah!

I'm playing the second one right now, and that game is hard to play at night.

Capcom is also releasing a Devil May Cry collection with all Greatest Hits for PS2. So, apparently Capcom's on some sort of "hit seller packaging but with the crappy re-release covers" thing.

capcom and other game publishers need to learn something from dvd market where companies re-release same old dvds with different packages and some extra bonuses to cash in from double deepers.............

[quote name='yukine']You're in trouble now. You pissed off David Hasselhoff.[/QUOTE]
ALSO: nintendo pisses off gamer community by putting yellow on videogame packaging.

when asked for a comment about similar color-scheme packaging such as sony's ps2 greatest hits, one cheapass gamer declared "red? blech, i hate red! and this is purely for aesthetic reasons, nothing to do with perceived value as a collectible. i hate yellow, i hate red, and i hate silver. they offend my eye. so no platinum hits, either. also, i REALLLLLLY hate orange! so i'm definitely not buying any dreamcast all-stars reissues. basically i hate all colors besides black, blue, and burnt sienna."

[quote name='brainiac']ALSO: nintendo pisses off gamer community by putting yellow on videogame packaging.

when asked for a comment about similar color-scheme packaging such as sony's ps2 greatest hits, one cheapass gamer declared "red? blech, i hate red! and this is purely for aesthetic reasons, nothing to do with perceived value as a collectible. i hate yellow, i hate red, and i hate silver. they offend my eye. so no platinum hits, either. also, i REALLLLLLY hate orange! so i'm definitely not buying any dreamcast all-stars reissues. basically i hate all colors besides black, blue, and burnt sienna."[/quote]
Why are you replying to me with that? I don't care what you like and dislike.

I agree that the Player's Choice labels are a little much, but nothing to go crazy over. I think it would of been fine if it was on only the outside of the box containing all three games.

[quote name='Legendaryhedgehog06']They just put a picture up for it. Sweet looking box it comes in, but sadly they are all Players Choice editions. Still 39.99 isnt bad for three quality games.
220267b.jpg
[/quote]

thats some bull shite:bomb:
they should have added: Veronica, R.E.2, R.E.3 and they I would pay 39.99:cold:

[quote name='wbc1228']Interesting, but it would have been better if they included RE2 + RE3 as part of package. I already have those 3 games (non player choice edition). It is still a nice package if you don't own those games.[/QUOTE]

Why not include RE2, 3, & CVX? I would glading upwards of $70 for the set, but as it stands, any cag can get all three for way less than $40.

I'll wait for at least $10 pricedrop, probably not going to happen, on this since I could have gotten:
REmake $5 new at Target awhile back.
RE0 $10 used at Gamestop now.
RE4 for $10 new at TRU like others have mentioned, so for less than $30 I could have gotten them all.
This seems like a deal as compared to buying them separately at Gamestop, sorry to point out the obvious.

That package looks like a steaming pile of shit. I'd rather buy them all seperately and get non-PC versions.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Capcom is like releasing all these game series in sets all of a sudden[/quote]

You're right, it's a good thing though.

I wouldn't of been able to play Aria of Sorrow if it wasn't for Konami releasing the Castlevania Double Pack, and the same goes for MGS3: Subsistence (the MSX Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2.)

bread's done
Back