eb/Gamestop - Viva Pinata - Xbox 360 - $19.99 - NEW

Still not worth it. C'mon Rare, buy the rest of the rights to Killer Instinct from Nintendo and make a sequel. Meh, it's not even the old Rare it was back in the day. Not even the founding members are still around and the Goldeneye team is long gone.

R.I.P. Rare.:cry:

Damn, do I really need to own this game for a third time? :razz:

Eh, I'll wait for the eventual "Buy 2, Get 1" sale before I buy anymore games.

It has actually been this price at Amazon for quite a while. I think the game is well worth it. The gameplay feels very fresh and original and its probably underrated in my eyes.

Rare has been demoted from the ranks of AAA video game companies. They haven't put out a kick ass game in awhile that would rival the likes of DK64, Banjo Kazooie, Goldeneye (Perfect Dark N64). I don't mean to hate on them but it seems that since the left Nintendo, they lost their magic and its hard to put a finger on why. I haven't tried Viva yet, is it worth 20$?

I would love for this to restore my faith in this company.

[quote name='Poolking99']Rare has been demoted from the ranks of AAA video game companies. They haven't put out a kick ass game in awhile that would rival the likes of DK64, Banjo Kazooie, Goldeneye (Perfect Dark N64). I don't mean to hate on them but it seems that since the left Nintendo, they lost their magic and its hard to put a finger on why. I haven't tried Viva yet, is it worth 20$?

I would love for this to restore my faith in this company.[/quote]

Actually, they didn't leave Nintendo, Nintendo sold them to Microsoft because of their lack of productivity.

[quote name='KamiNoYadoru']Nintendo saw the writing on the wall after shit like Starfox Adventures and got out with the biggest steal in the history of videogames.[/QUOTE]
plus they still got rare making games on GBA/DS

God damn, anyone with a 360 that doesn't have this game but is even remotely interested needs to order this now! It's horribly addiction (at least to me for some reason, and I even hate games like Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon). Paid 30 bucks after the last drop and never regretted it. Great deal.

[quote name='Zmonkay']God damn, anyone with a 360 that doesn't have this game but is even remotely interested needs to order this now! Great deal.[/quote]

QFT, excellent game, paid $50 for it a week after release and got a $10 gift card with it. And piss off Rare haters that haven't even tried Viva Pinata.

If rare keeps up with the low prices, it makes me look forward to the 3rd Banjo Kazooie game even more. That aside, Viva Pinata is a great game. I of course sold my copy, but thats because after you get all the pinatas and all the achievements, its kind of pointless. But a great game nonetheless.

My girlfriend is totally addicted to this game. If you can get a girl to play the 360, that's at least worth something.

It's $29.99 almost everywhere, so I think a universal $19.99 drop is very close.

[quote name='GunstarRed']My girlfriend is totally addicted to this game. If you can get a girl to play the 360, that's at least worth something.

It's $29.99 almost everywhere, so I think a universal $19.99 drop is very close.[/quote]

Same with my wife. The problem is I can't get her off my 360 now.

I don't think I know anyone who has played Viva Pinata and not liked it though.

bread's done
Back