EB Ganes Ghostbusters PS3/Xbox 360 Price Drop 24.99new/19.99used

saskwatch76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all...so I was at EB here in Vancouver today and Ghostbusters has dropped a sweeeeet $10. I bought it used for $19.99 for 360, it was 17.00 with the Edge card! $24.99 new. Nice deal for this game, which has great multiplayer on Live. I was going to get it on PS3 but I noticed that you need 4 gigs of space to install!!! WTF? I hate this and I hope that publishers stop this, even with 120gb of ps3 hard drives, there are limits! Would have loved the trophies though! People pick this game up, it is not your usual movie tie-in! peace!

It's $10 at The Source but I guess you'd be lucky to find a copy by now! Heck, they even took it off the site, so it'll be hard to track one down.

you will NOT ever find ghostbusters at the source for 9.96, sold out in all of Canada man, I have tried. 19.99 is as good as it gets, sure it is 19.99 on amazon but no edge card plus shipping, no thanks.

Hey man, you should pick it up for 9.96, it is nowhere to be seen in B.C. It is a good deal here at 19 because they are still chargin $49.99 new for it at Rogers and Future Shop, went to both yesterday and had them scan it to verify the price.

bread's done
Back