EB/GS 10/12 AD: Wii Trauma Center $30, X360 Wartech $10 + Used PSP System w/Free Game

Arkay Firestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
It's in their web newsletter.

LinkinPrime Edit:
olfsi_101207-1.jpg

[quote name='Negative']Wartech is $9.99 online as well. Will show up as $29.99 on search page, but will go down when added to cart.[/quote]

olfsi_101207-2.jpg

EBC3003696.jpg

Too bad you can't check availability online since it's no longer listed. The used one is priced $26.99. Ha.

Wartech is so mine. It looks like they have a lot of copies in stock, since every Gamestop within 50 miles of me has at least one copy according to their online locator.

Why do they have the free game with psp on the week I'm broke. Next week when I have money. the coupon will be for something stupid.

Thanks OP, just got Wartech online. It says $29, but it's $9 when you add it to the cart. used SAVER for free shipping and it came out to $10.54.

More people should check this out-- especially shmup fans. This game got panned by people who had no idea how to play it.

Yeah, I can third that you can get this for $10 online.

I'm happy that WarTech is getting some love on here. The reviews have been pretty negative, though reading the Gamespot one, their biggest isssue was the $60 price. They said it would have been better as a $10 arcade game or a $20 budget title. Obviously, price isn't an issue here.

Being a shmup fan (loved Ikaruga and R Type Final last gen), I think I might give this a shot.

Wartech is an awesome game in which I paid $20 after usung my best buy $10 certificate. If anyone wants to play online my gamertag is SNKRYO and send me a pm through xbox live.

[quote name='Apossum']Thanks OP, just got Wartech online. It says $29, but it's $9 when you add it to the cart. used SAVER for free shipping and it came out to $10.54.

More people should check this out-- especially shmup fans. This game got panned by people who had no idea how to play it.[/QUOTE]
Cool, I think I'll grab it.

Going to order it online. Sure I could just walk into GS and grab it, but the anticipation of it coming in the mail will make me enjoy it more :p

[quote name='whoknows']Cool, I think I'll grab it.

Going to order it online. Sure I could just walk into GS and grab it, but the anticipation of it coming in the mail will make me enjoy it more :p[/QUOTE]

I'm completely the other way around. I hate waiting for stuff in the mail. I'd rather much go into GS and pick it up right then and there, even if it'll sit on my shelves for years. :(

[quote name='Negative']I'm completely the other way around. I hate waiting for stuff in the mail. I'd rather much go into GS and pick it up right then and there, even if it'll sit on my shelves for years. :([/QUOTE]
I usually am, but I think getting stuff in the mail is fun :lol:

Just saw my email from EB/GS, yay! Wartech will be mine, as some people seem to like it, while others hate it. I shall get it Tuesday when I pick up Avatar: The Burning Earth with a 10% off coupon.

I'm shocked they went as low as $9.99 on Wartech. They might end up clearing out their stock and never getting hardly any of those back.

I was mildy interested in Wartech when it came out, but at nything over $20, there was no way in heck I was going to get it. $10, however.. Sign me the heck up.

Ordered online, SAVER code still works, so got the game for $10.66. Not too shabby for what looks like at least a decent SHMUP.

In for one, used the SAVER code, will put it on the stack for $10 and get to it when I get to it. Shouldn't be too hard to get $10 worth of fun out of it.

[quote name='freshzen']I'm shocked they went as low as $9.99 on Wartech. They might end up clearing out their stock and never getting hardly any of those back.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised it took this long! :lol: The game was marketed the wrong way-- they should've put more emphasis on the anime-mech style the game has and sold it for $20-$30 to begin with.

I'm a Wartech backer, too. Picked it up in the TRU Buy 2, Get 1 free sale, and have enjoyed it. It's an eclectic combination of shmup and fighter. Basically, you square off one-on-one for most matches, and you have bullet and melee attacks. You're also in space, so you can float all around. It's intriguing at the very least, and well worth $10. Haven't played multiplayer yet, though.

So it War Tech a fighting game or a shooter like R-Type?

If I like fighting games but not shooters, would I still enjoy it?

I also ordered Wartech. I can't get to the store until tomorrow, so I thought I had better get it before all of you bastards cleaned them out.

I just ordered Wartech for $10 that is too hard to pass up, even with the massive game log I have.

Text msged all my buddies regarding the deal. I wouldn't expect Wartech to last that long at that price.

for $10 i guess i have to try it (shmup fan, and kinda liked virtua on back in the days). I couldn't force myself to get eragon for $10 though =x

Sweet. Ordered Wartech online. I've been waiting for this one to drop cheap. I'd rather wait a week and a half to get it in the mail with free shipping than drive a mile or two and have to actually go inside a Gamestop store.

Thanks op. I bought a Wartech in store and decided to get one for my little brother for Christmas online. He's only 13 but has great taste-- he loves the shump as much as me. Good man.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=200305

Use code, "Saver" for free shipping, or save $10 and don't bite on this shmup/fighter mix.

Famitsu, after a large blunt and even larger payoff, gave this game a gold medal. Should we even trust them anymore? Still for achievement fodder and for collectors, $10 seems about right.

Edit: Ooops, just noticed this is a report will delete.
Edit2: Why can't I delete this post?!?! Oh, well this post has a link. Let it live!

How on Earth is Rockstar Table Tennis $19.99 for the 360 and $39.99 for the Wii? Didn't it launch as a budget title for the 360?

I don't have a 360 so why am I buying this?

OH! That's right. Because I'm going to get a 360 down the road and this game is hella worth owning. Thanks OP.

Wait, wait wait - the fighter/shooter hybrid mentioned earlier has me confused now. Is this like VO:OT, or more like say...The Red Star/Cannon Spike (as in shmup/beat em up)?

[quote name='JJSP']How on Earth is Rockstar Table Tennis $19.99 for the 360 and $39.99 for the Wii? Didn't it launch as a budget title for the 360?[/quote]

Yea, it came out at 39.99 on the 360 way back when. It's just now hitting the Wii though, so that explains the pricing - not to mention you can sell anything at any price on that money-machine.

bread's done
Back