EB/GS DS Lite Warranty

Kirra

CAGiversary!
My warranty runs out soon and my DS Lite has a hinge crack. I figured that I would wait until a few days before my warranty to trade it for a new one, but lately the stores around me don't have it. Would they give me a raincheck or some sort of voucher?

[quote name='Kirra']My warranty runs out soon and my DS Lite has a hinge crack. I figured that I would wait until a few days before my warranty to trade it for a new one, but lately the stores around me don't have it. Would they give me a raincheck or some sort of voucher?[/quote]

Best bet is to talk to them. They should be understanding enough to exchange it a little after the warranty period because they can't keep them in stock.

I have another question! Wondering if any GS/EB employees or CAGs know if I buy a USED DS Lite w/ a Product Warranty, can I return it later on for a NEW one?

[quote name='Kirra']I have another question! Wondering if any GS/EB employees or CAGs know if I buy a USED DS Lite w/ a Product Warranty, can I return it later on for a NEW one?[/quote]

YMMV

[quote name='Kirra']I have another question! Wondering if any GS/EB employees or CAGs know if I buy a USED DS Lite w/ a Product Warranty, can I return it later on for a NEW one?[/QUOTE]

DEFINITELY NOT.

Well..within a week you should be able to.

But huge YMMV on that.

bread's done
Back