Xeerochild

CAG Veteran
OCTOBER PROMOTIONS
tv_offersheader.gif

mostwanted.jpg

GET THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR USED GAMES... GUARANTEED

Coming soon...

180x180_powerupyourtrades.jpg

RECEIVE AN EXTRA 50% TRADE CREDIT TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OR PRE-PURCHASE OF ANY OF THESE TITLES...
* F1 2011
* FIFA 2012
* X-Men Destiny
* Cabela's 2012
* Dark Souls
* NBA 2K12

scaled.php

180x180_get50.jpg

TOWARDS THE PRE-ORDER ON SELECT TITLES!

NHL 12 | XB360, PS3 | Regular Price $59.99
Gears of War 3 | XB360 | Regular Price $59.99
Batman Arkham City | XB360, PS3 | Regular Price $59.99
Battlefield 3 | XB360, PS3, PC | Regular Price $59.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 | XB360, PS3, PC | Regular Price $59.99
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception | PS3 | Regular Price $59.99, Col. Ed. $99.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim | XB360, PS3, PC | Regular Price $59.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations | XB360, PS3, PC | Regular Price $59.99, PC $49.99

Applies to titles with a minimum $8 trade value only. Valid on PlayStation 3, PSP, Wii, Nintendo DS, 3DS and Xbox 360 games. Trade value of 2 games traded towards this promotion will only increase to a value equal to the value of the regular edition of this title. Games must include boxes and instructions. No duplicate titles accepted. Some titles may be excluded. No dealers please. Offer may be discontinued at any time. Limit one per customer. Offer valid in Canada only. May not be combined with any other offer. See sales associate for complete details.

tradein_trademore.jpg

FOR EACH GAME TRADED TOWARDS HARDWARE!

When you buy hardware (new or used), get $25 trade credit for each game you trade in! That includes the PlayStation 3D Display Bundle!
Promotion applies to titles with a minimum $8 trade value only.

Valid trade titles include PS3, PSP, Wii, DS, 3DS and XB360 games. Games must include boxes and instructions. No duplicate titles accepted. Some titles may be excluded. While supplies last. Offer may be discontinued at any time. May not be combined with any other offer. No dealers please. See sales associate for complete details. Valid only in Canada.

Getting Skyrim and BF3 for Uncharted, FFXIII, Oblivion, and Mass Effect + $20. Great deal.

By the way the $50 off deal ends Oct 1st.

[quote name='lawlflip']Getting Skyrim and BF3 for Uncharted, FFXIII, Oblivion, and Mass Effect + $20. Great deal.

By the way the $50 off deal ends Oct 1st.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like Uncharted qualifies, at least not as of 4 days ago. Ditto with Elder Scrolls and Mass Effect.

Flyer I got today had all three on it, so, we'll see

edit: I've scanned it :>

iLWo8BwbJbiJm.jpg

Even though some may not have a $8 TIV why would they list them specifically? The clerk made sure I would check out that list too

Last edited by a moderator:
I called in and Uncharted, Batman, and Mass effect 2 DON'T qualify for $50 credit! lower than $8 TIV... I guess the list is for more copies after all like OmegaChaos and Mr. mentioned earlier.

They were both the regular editions I bought at release

So yea, I brought the flier in and she looked over the Most Wanted list and said "yep, yep, yep, yep." for all four :>

[quote name='feelgoodinc']I'm sorry; I can bring them GTAIV and the first Mass Effect and I can take a copy of Batman?[/QUOTE]
Really, YMMV.

But you should really print the flier out and go in and see.

Just an FYI, I was cleaning my shelf of garbage games and traded em at EB. I was making idle chit chat. The clerk mentioned that some of the most wanteds were NOT over the $8 mark. I'm pretty sure it works on a supply and demand model, so probably the sooner you trade, the better your chances, but as stated above, YMMV.

I was lucky enough to jump on the FS E3 deal, and between my wife and I, pre ordered 9 games. :D The only releases I need now are Rage and Batman, which I'm happy waiting for a sale on.

[quote name='kathos']Does the extra $50 credit go for the CE SKUs as well? Or do they only apply for the crappy regular editions?[/QUOTE]

You can put the $50 towards a CE. You just can't trade 4 to get $100 off. Well you're not supposed to be but considering people are able to trade in $7 trade in titles and still get the bump up then someone may let you trade 4 and save $100 off a CE. YMMV.

The Most Wanted list is a list of games that have gone up in value since the previous month, it's not meant to be a list of all $8 + trade value games, but lots of people (employees included) think it is.

Also you don't need to print off the list, just pick one up from any EB Gamestop, they have them on their counters.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']Wait, those games qualify for it? Wtf. I checked their tivs, most of them are 7$.[/QUOTE]

It appears the CSR that helped out lawlflip had manually adjusted the TIVs, so it is indeed a YMMV. That's awesome, though, I'd love to dump Oblivion + Uncharted for $25 a piece!

bread's done
Back