EB/GS - Portal 2 $45

I'm a console gamer but I would not recommend buying this game for ps3 or 360
and the PC version is 29.99 so it's a better deal!

[quote name='foxmcloud']I'm a console gamer but I would not recommend buying this game for ps3 or 360
[/QUOTE]

May I ask why? What about the PC version is better?

Get the PS3 version and you'll get a PC version with it. You can't sell as it'll be locked to your Steam account from what I hear.

[quote name='potat4o']well its $35 at Amazon and Kmart anyway.[/QUOTE]

In the states yes, but not in Canada.

Does anyone know how long this deal will be available? I heard one week, but I don't know if that's true, or even what day it started to begin with.

[quote name='Aquablak']Does anyone know how long this deal will be available? I heard one week, but I don't know if that's true, or even what day it started to begin with.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there are specific dates, but word is that Future Shop has it for $39.99 starting this Friday. You may want to hold off for now.

Just a heads up for Winnipeg CAGs. The main TIV bump up deal here can now be applied to games $39.99, rather than $49.99. So if you have a game with a TIV of $20, it gets bumped up to $40, and you only have to pay $5 for this awesome game.

[quote name='Derfel']I don't think there are specific dates, but word is that Future Shop has it for $39.99 starting this Friday. You may want to hold off for now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Derfel, I'll check tomorrow.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']Just a heads up for Winnipeg CAGs. The main TIV bump up deal here can now be applied to games $39.99, rather than $49.99. So if you have a game with a TIV of $20, it gets bumped up to $40, and you only have to pay $5 for this awesome game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I live in Winnipeg, and that bump up deal is unbelievable. I hope it never leaves!

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']Just a heads up for Winnipeg CAGs. The main TIV bump up deal here can now be applied to games $39.99, rather than $49.99. So if you have a game with a TIV of $20, it gets bumped up to $40, and you only have to pay $5 for this awesome game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for mentioning this! I just traded in NHL 11 + $5 for portal 2. :D

bread's done
Back