EB-NEW T3G1FREE LIST(april)

[quote name='gamer602']Mass Effect PC-49.99
Wii Fit-89.99
Mario Kart-49.99
Conan-49.99
Indiana jone-49.99[/quote]

Wii Fit being there seems odd........usually they stop it at 69.99 (when there was a $10 difference between Canada and US in prices). I might go and do that then.

If EB will take three tradeins for WiiFit, I may as well take the plunge.

If I don't like it, I can get a decent amount for it down the line, especially if there will be a shortage (very likely).

I called 3 eb games, only one of them said wii fit is qualified,

but I think that's because some of the store haven't head about the new list yet (I've asked one if it's been updated and the person said it hasn't been updated in a while, while the one that said wii fit qualified said yep the list has been updated)...

So I guess in a few days more eb games will know about it...

[quote name='Faytz']I called 3 eb games, only one of them said wii fit is qualified,

but I think that's because some of the store haven't head about the new list yet (I've asked one if it's been updated and the person said it hasn't been updated in a while, while the one that said wii fit qualified said yep the list has been updated)...

So I guess in a few days more eb games will know about it...[/quote]

Some Ebs are more disorganized than others.....the store manager is the most important factor.

Uh oh the Wii Fit, I can see idiot parents with overweight kids buying this 'cause they want their kids to do some yoga or whatever to lose weight.

Grrrrr black cloud collecting over my head.

When is Wii Fit coming out anyway?

[quote name='kathos']Uh oh the Wii Fit, I can see idiot parents with overweight kids buying this 'cause they want their kids to do some yoga or whatever to lose weight.

Grrrrr black cloud collecting over my head.

When is Wii Fit coming out anyway?[/QUOTE]

5/16/08

Just did the trade 3 for Wii Fit.
Yup, pay the difference.

At first the salesguy didn't know what to do, since the system didn't have the price of the bundle. He called another store and was told that an email went out stating that the limit of trade3 is $69.99.

Since I had a couple of BBV clearnce games that I was done with, I went ahead for the trade anyway before the values of these games drop.

The signs at EB Metrotown have "TRADE 3 FOR FREE THIS WEEKEND" or something and I assume it's the signs indicating the promo for Trade 3 for any game is on.

[quote name='Firestorm']The signs at EB Metrotown have "TRADE 3 FOR FREE THIS WEEKEND" or something and I assume it's the signs indicating the promo for Trade 3 for any game is on.[/quote]

Metrotown is the only store I know that refuse to do the wiifit trade, I had to go to brentwood mall for it.... When I pressed for it the lady went to the back and asked and she came back telling they got a email specifically stating wiifit is NOT part of the promo.....

So I went back to brentwood mall and luckily the employee that was there is on shift (we kind of talk about the wii fit trade 3 for 1 deal) and he did it for me... told me I'll have to pay the difference when the game actually comes in and when they actually have a price confirm for it....

[quote name='gamer602']Metrotown EB sucks ballz, dont go there. They have too many customers and dont care about losing one...[/quote]

Well they get a lot of customers, so their used games section gets sold and stocked quite quickly, only reason to go :p

[quote name='Ranzo']Wii Fit is not on the Trade 3. That email was incorrect and was changed soon after.[/quote]

You can still get it this weekend with the anything goes promo, right?

Don't forget this weekend (April 18-20) you can do the 3-1 trade for any preorder that is in the system. I preordered GRID today.

[quote name='Ranzo']Wii Fit is not on the Trade 3. That email was incorrect and was changed soon after.[/quote]

Heh, I was wondering where Ranzo had gotten to.

bread's done
Back