EB - Tekken 6 PS3/XB360 $9.89

Now that's a price I can live with. Got the PS3 version ordered along with a preorder of Halo Reach to ensure I got free shipping.

Does anyone know if Tekken will ship separately, or will it all be in one delivery with Halo?

[quote name='strizay']link?[/QUOTE]

Just the little kids over at RFD saying it's legit is enough for me.

Amazing how PG-rated message boards are so popular with these little kids. I guess Net Nanny works wonders on those PCs.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind trying it out for $10.

[quote name='lustyhitter']There's no link. Just the little kids over at RFD saying it's legit.

Amazing how PG-rated message boards are so popular with these little kids. I guess Net Nanny works wonders on those PCs.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind trying it out for $10.[/QUOTE]
There is a link, right from EB website. I just posted it above.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']There is a link, right from EB website. I just posted it above.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I changed the wording on the original post to reflect that. Thanks.

its the "Deal of the Week" at EB and GS....its a decent fighter.

im a Street Fighter fan myself....prefer it much more than the Tekken series...

FS also has it at $19.99...go get a PM for an extra 10% off the difference!...lol...$8.99!

Figures. The week AFTER I decide to buy the game off The Source (at $20), obviously the price gets dropped.

Same thing went I bought MLB 10: The Show a few months ago. From 59.99 to 39.99 a few days after purchasing...

Not only did I get Tekken 6 but I also received some worthless Axe products for free. I guess Axe Canada is doing a promotion with EB/GS.

Great, thanks so much. I've been watching this one since it was $30.

I went and picked it up today. It wasn't factory sealed, but the disc and manual certainly didn't look used at all!
And as others have said, I got a package of AXE products with it too, lol.

Will buy it for a Christmas present for a friend (I'm going to be broke as hell come Christmas, might as well get a jump on it now...despite how cheap it makes me feel). Fighting pandas are A-OK in my book.

read somewhere here that the yoshimitsu extra costume dlc is now free on the xbox360--not sure about the ps3

Tekken 6, if anything, is a nice game for achievement/trophy whores. As long as your willing to play a mediocre 3D Final Fight game and see people talking in foreign tongues understanding each other, you'll rack up some points/trophies very quickly.

Should be the last day for this one today guys, it'll probably go back to $20-30 tomorrow. Hopefully meaning the TIV will eventually go back up, but doubtful.

interesting... i might walk in with my splinter cell conviction, buy a new tekken 6 then flip for 40 towards halo reach. then cancel that...

bread's done
Back