EB- Trade 3 (GBA games), get 1 free (PS3) OR Trade 4 DVDs get 1 Free blu ray movie.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
This is EB's BEST DEAL!!!

This deal is back! Just trade in ANY THREE (DS, GBA, GC, PSP PS2, Xbox, X360, PS3, Wii) games each worth $8 or more at Eb and get a new game for free. Any game released in the last week, or a preorder will work.

OR
Trade ANY FOUR DVD movies and get a blu ray movie for free!​

Always preorder the most expensive game/dvd on the list and return it later for FULL CREDIT!!!

some stores will require the games/dvd to be complete.
some store will let you trade in three same games/dvd.

Example
Zelda wind waker
Mario Sunshine
FF 5 GBS- 16.88 @wal mart last week
EQUALS Zelda,TW for GC! $65 in credits!

OR

Rayman 3 game cube
Brain age ds
Scaler ps2
Those games are $18 each after edge, so u can turn $54 into $70 credit!!!

Those games WILL work.

Just preorder the MOST EXPENSIVE game and return the game for credt!
Use the credits on ANYTHING!!! A DS lite maybe? Trade 6 games and you're really close...

EB's NEW return policy, better than their old one.
14 days return for all used products.
30 days return for all NEW products.
You have till 1/15/007 to return products bought between now and 12/24

Oh ya the buy one get one deal would work good for sure... I guess you can save maybe...10-15 bucks for a new game...still not worth it to me, I'd sooner have 3 older, new, games. But I know some people have like 2139102321 games and have played everything older out there so it makes more sense.

I WAS really excited about this, but not anymore. Saving $15 on a new title isn't a big deal to me. I tend to luck out on the Roger's 2 for 40 when it's on (knocks on wood) and I can wait a few weeks to save $40.

Just buying the TRU BOGO games and KEEPING them is a better value for me. I drove around the city during the xbox360 preorder EB deal, but this hardly seems worth it...

Just my thoughts--I know some people will really groove on this.

[quote name='gamer602']PC games will not qualify.[/quote]
By PC do you mean computer games or do you mean Player's Choice games? If Player's Choice, does that mean they're all disqualified automatically or is it because most Player's Choice games are too low a value?

Hm, for the CAGwiki it seems we have to PM CheapyD. I'll PM him and ask him if I can create an account. Then I'll create a topic here and everyone can post in it and I'll update the wiki. You should ask too and you can update the Wiki as well.

[quote name='Firestorm']By PC do you mean computer games or do you mean Player's Choice games? If Player's Choice, does that mean they're all disqualified automatically or is it because most Player's Choice games are too low a value?

Hm, for the CAGwiki it seems we have to PM CheapyD. I'll PM him and ask him if I can create an account. Then I'll create a topic here and everyone can post in it and I'll update the wiki. You should ask too and you can update the Wiki as well.[/quote]i meant PC as in players choice but i think gamer602 thought i meant computer games

Ugh. Had a horrible experience. Went to Toys R Us, quickly wrote down all the titles that were $20 (Project Gotham Racing 2 was $12) and went outside. Phoned the EB at Pacific Centre for trade in values. I came later that day (had to run off to school) and bought 6 games at Toys R Us. Went to EB, and then they made up a bunch of BS rules -_-;

Anyway, don't do this deal at Metrotown. It seems they only take 3 Xbox 360 titles for Xbox 360 titles. Not only that, but only GCN titles for GCN titles, PS2 titles for PS2 titles, etc. Hell, it doesn't stop there. They wouldn't even let me get Naruto Clash of Ninja. It had to be NBA Live 07. WTF.

Ugh, and I had Sonic Mega Collection that I was going to trade in, but it seems the guy on the phone gave me the trade-in value for the PS2 version ($8) and the GCN version is only worth ($7). Ugh. I went back to Toys R Us and returned all the games and got a refund -_-; Screw EB.

[quote name='Firestorm']Ugh. Had a horrible experience. Went to Toys R Us, quickly wrote down all the titles that were $20 (Project Gotham Racing 2 was $12) and went outside. Phoned the EB at Pacific Centre for trade in values. I came later that day (had to run off to school) and bought 6 games at Toys R Us. Went to EB, and then they made up a bunch of BS rules -_-;

Anyway, don't do this deal at Metrotown. It seems they only take 3 Xbox 360 titles for Xbox 360 titles. Not only that, but only GCN titles for GCN titles, PS2 titles for PS2 titles, etc. Hell, it doesn't stop there. They wouldn't even let me get Naruto Clash of Ninja. It had to be NBA Live 07. WTF.

Ugh, and I had Sonic Mega Collection that I was going to trade in, but it seems the guy on the phone gave me the trade-in value for the PS2 version ($8) and the GCN version is only worth ($7). Ugh. I went back to Toys R Us and returned all the games and got a refund -_-; Screw EB.[/quote]

Lol ouch! :lol:

Seems like you had an eventful day...at least you got lots of exercise. The important thing is you got your money back..otherwise, you'd be stuck with those 6 games. ;)

I thought in order to trade games in, you need to take off the plastic seal? If so, how did you refund the games?

(And yes, EB sucks)

I'm hoping that the EB's I deal with can hook me up with this deal. I'm planning to dump a pile of my old stock (PS2/XB/GC) for Wii game pre-orders so that I'll have a nice selection on launch. Good to know that Metrotown is useless.

bread's done
Back