EB Trade 4 games worth $5 - Get $50 towards any game over $49.99

FarmhouseMedia

CAGiversary!
Starts today for those who didn't know...

NEW!! TRADE 4 GET $50
TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OR PRE-ORDER OF ANY $49.99+ TITLES!

Starting October 29 and for a limited time only, trade 4 games with a minimum $5 trade value and get $50 towards the purchase or pre-order of any game (new or used) priced $49.99 or higher!

ALSO

TRADE 2 GET $50
TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OR PRE-ORDER OF ANY $49.99+ TITLES!

Starting October 29 and for a limited time only, trade 2 games with a minimum $8 trade value and get $50 towards the purchase or pre-order of any game (new or used) priced $49.99 or higher!

Offer ends November 5th

Time to dust off some turds, I want me Goldeneye Reloaded!

Does anyone know if Oblivion has a TIV of $8? I know the TIV Website says $7.50, but I heard some people were able to get $8 for it.

Damn, it had to be 49.99 and up. I would have done this towards Mario Kart & Super Mario Land. Does anyone know if the last promo for the hardware trade in will apply towards the Vita?

No one should take part in this sale. If you do, it may become the new norm.

Announce T4 Promo --> Lower all previously $8+ TIV to $5-$7.50 --> Keep In-Store prices the same --> PROFIT!

This promo is garbage!

Yes, hardware promo applies towards the Vita.

I'll take part because a bunch of my games are no longer worth $8, so if I can trade them towards something new without having to trade 15 of them in, I will.

[quote name='SkankButta']No one should take part in this sale. If you do, it may become the new norm.

Announce T4 Promo --> Lower all previously $8+ TIV to $5-$7.50 --> Keep In-Store prices the same --> PROFIT!

This promo is garbage!

Yes, hardware promo applies towards the Vita.[/QUOTE]

What did you trade in that they suddenly dropped the value on? Games like COD Black Ops dropped to $7 about 3 weeks ago. They didn't change the values over the weekend.

Maybe they are that evil, but I think this promo plays well for them without tinkering with TIVs.

Anyone who knows EB's trade-in promos knows the trade 3. How many people who know that promo have dragged in a pile of games with the hope that they've got three qualifiers (and then been disappointed). If on those days you could've thrown in an extra game and got $50, would you have done it?

In the bigger picture, this is going to get them more $8+ games and they're going to get some of those games for the equivalent of $12.50 in credit vs. $20 or $23.

bread's done
Back