eBay: $0.99 NR Brand New Bioshock & Oblivion -- Less Than 24 Hours Remaining

Why are you trying to rep South Florida in your location on the site yet the listings say the item is in Port Saint Lucie? Just wondering ;)

[quote name='Foo228']nice to see you didn't all the crap info from either wiki or amazon...hate the sellers that do that[/quote]

Yeh me too. I figure if your searchin eBay to find the game, you're already gonna know what its about.

[quote name='cdietschrun']
Ill admit, I've never seen someone embed a game into their auction, haha I played till level 8.[/quote]

Same level I usually get to. I just wonder if anyone's ever bid on my auction because of that.

[quote name='Rozz']Why are you trying to rep South Florida in your location on the site yet the listings say the item is in Port Saint Lucie? Just wondering ;)[/quote]

PSL is totally South Florida, or at least the south half of Florida, which is close enough for me.

And thinks for the looks and bids guys.

[quote name='Votey']http://cgi.ebay.com/1600-Microsoft-Points-Xbox-360-Live-Marketplace_W0QQitemZ320153490816QQihZ011QQcategoryZ122517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$11 to email me one code? $33 to email me three codes?
Also, doesn't that put those cards above retail price?
What am I missing here?[/quote]

Yeh, I got all those from the CC thing. Technically, cuz of tax, its about 40 cents under retail....but I'm actually the cheapest price on eBay right now for BIN (some have been selling for up to $28.00) Just doin it to make a quick buck...No thanks on the $11 per code, but thanks for offering.

[quote name='geniusboy91']Yeh, I got all those from the CC thing. Technically, cuz of tax, its about 40 cents under retail....but I'm actually the cheapest price on eBay right now for BIN (some have been selling for up to $28.00) Just doin it to make a quick buck...No thanks on the $11 per code, but thanks for offering.[/quote]

No, I wasn't offering. You are charging people $11 to send them an email. And $44 to send an email with 4 codes in it. :applause:

[quote name='Votey']No, I wasn't offering. You are charging people $11 to send them an email. And $44 to send an email with 4 codes in it. :applause:[/quote]

Oh my bad, I see what you're saying now. The reason I'm doing that (if you read the whole auction), ebay has a special going on where the listing fee is free if you list an item for under $10.00. So at 9.99 I list them for free. At $20, I spend like $2.40. So thats why.

bread's done
Back