Ebay $10 off $50... Exp 3/28

artvandelay30

CAGiversary!
I just got an email with a code for $10 off any purchase thats $50 or more. Im not posting the code because I cant tell if it can only be used once. But check your email. After I use the code Ill check to see if it can be used again.

it isn't otu (one use per customer tho). some people are also getting 5 or 10%. these codes do not work on all accounts. chances are if you didn't get the e-mail it won't work.

CMARCH0810DA

[quote name='shotcaller88']it isn't otu (one use per customer tho). some people are also getting 5 or 10%. these codes do not work on all accounts. chances are if you didn't get the e-mail it won't work.

CMARCH0810DA[/quote]

i got the same code.

I wish there was a way to check if it works before committing to a purchase. There's something that I really want and have been eye-ing for a long time that's $55 + $10 shipping. $10 off would make me bite the bullet for sure. However, I didn't get such an email. I'm hoping I had deleted it / missed it / or something.

[quote name='artvandelay30']I just got an email with a code for $10 off any purchase thats $50 or more. Im not posting the code because I cant tell if it can only be used once. But check your email. After I use the code Ill check to see if it can be used again.[/quote]

Thanks for telling me to check my e-mail. I was considering never giving it a look again.

The coupon can only be used with the account specified in the e-mail / in your ebay inbox...

My bro got this and I didn't, so I'm just using his account. =)

is it $10 off the price of the item alone or the price of the item+ shipping. shipping is outrageous on pretty much every product and i'm looking at cheap video games.

btw i got the code in my email. i thought it was because i just bought something last night but maybe its unrelated to that.

I got the 10% off coupon in my email. It's a lot better for me since I plan on spending close to $300 soon on a paintball gun. ^_^

[quote name='lowenbotten']Thanks for telling me to check my e-mail. I was considering never giving it a look again.[/QUOTE]

Don't be a dick, asshole

[quote name='Demontooth']Don't be a dick, asshole[/quote]

Wow, seriously. Completely uncalled for. It's stuff like that makes people not want to bother posting stuff on here sometimes. Some people use a secondary e-mail for certain things and don't check them unless they need to. So, a reminder is a nice thing.

[quote name='bassec']I got an email for 10% off any purchase...up to $100. Better deal if your buying something expensive, I suppose.[/quote]

If it's 10% off up to $100 then it's $10 max, and less than $10 on anything less. It's still something but it's not a better deal than the $10 off $50.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Wow, seriously. Completely uncalled for. It's stuff like that makes people not want to bother posting stuff on here sometimes. Some people use a secondary e-mail for certain things and don't check them unless they need to. So, a reminder is a nice thing.[/quote]

Most likely the guy was just being a dick.

[quote name='zerosN1s']I wish there was a way to check if it works before committing to a purchase. There's something that I really want and have been eye-ing for a long time that's $55 + $10 shipping. $10 off would make me bite the bullet for sure. However, I didn't get such an email. I'm hoping I had deleted it / missed it / or something.[/quote]

you can check. go to an item that requires immediate payment. the auction will not finalize until you complete the entire check out (payment) process. after applying the paypal coupon, see if it works and then cancel the payment.
if it worked, buy the item that you wanted originally.

[quote name='shotcaller88']you can check. go to an item that requires immediate payment. the auction will not finalize until you complete the entire check out (payment) process. after applying the paypal coupon, see if it works and then cancel the payment.
if it worked, buy the item that you wanted originally.[/quote]

you can do that at the ebay stores and half.com but for auctions themselves you have to commit to the purchase before you get to the check-out page. By all means you can do that and then not pay but thats a good way to piss people off and earn negative feedback. Keep in mind they pay to list the auctions as well.

i noticed people lambasting the ebay for people abusing the shipping charge, really its not that hard to find an game auction with a $4-$5 shipping fee and you can sort auctions by cheapest total including shipping.

and lastly use common sense. If a deal seems really cheap make sure the person has good feedback or at the very least an account thats been active longer than 6 months. More often than not these people are completely legit.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Wow, seriously. Completely uncalled for. It's stuff like that makes people not want to bother posting stuff on here sometimes. Some people use a secondary e-mail for certain things and don't check them unless they need to. So, a reminder is a nice thing.[/QUOTE]

I think you need to look at my post again to see who I was talking to.

[quote name='qwerty1']you can do that at the ebay stores and half.com but for auctions themselves you have to commit to the purchase before you get to the check-out page. By all means you can do that and then not pay but thats a good way to piss people off and earn negative feedback. Keep in mind they pay to list the auctions as well.

i noticed people lambasting the ebay for people abusing the shipping charge, really its not that hard to find an game auction with a $4-$5 shipping fee and you can sort auctions by cheapest total including shipping.

and lastly use common sense. If a deal seems really cheap make sure the person has good feedback or at the very least an account thats been active longer than 6 months. More often than not these people are completely legit.[/quote]

you must have missed the part where i said "requires immediate payment". these do not finalize until payment is made. i used to create these auctions all the time.
i definitely did not say to commit to an auction you do not intend on purchasing.

here's an example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SONY-WIRELE...ryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"Important: supplyisunlimited requires immediate payment for this item with PayPal. Until you complete payment, another eBay user may purchase this item."

hmm.. i didn't think of that. unfortunately the item i want, while buy-it-now, does not require immediate payment. :( well, i have over a week still, 9 more in stock only 1 sold. no hurry while i mull it over with other expenses.

yea... i just bought grand theft auto for 41.50 shipped. the game was 51- $10 off coupon +.50 shipping. Im very happy about this deal.

[quote name='seen']Wow, ummm....how does him raising the price help people :hot:[/QUOTE]

Because items under $50 don't qualify for $10 off and he lowered the shipping to match his previous total selling price?

Go flame somewhere else.

I think it depends on how much you buy on Ebay. I got the 10% off coupon. I used it two days ago Ebay should do this more often.:)

[quote name='insomniac190']I wonder how they are choosing who gets these codes. I got nothing in my email :([/QUOTE]

I did not receive coupon, but when I attempted to use code on an item under $50 it stated purchase did not meet terms. Can someone confirm that you need to receive coupon to be able to use it. I was interested in getting Mario Kart Wii from seller stated earlier, but only want it if this is possible.

Well I tried anyway and was denied ability to use code once I attempted to pay for in Paypal. I sent them a letter and hopefully that might work. Sometimes playing dumb works (not sure with Paypal though).

um will this code still work if I already paid a order through paypal. I forgot about the code and paid recently ( bought me a ps3 ) wondering if it will work?

bread's done
Back