eBay 20 cent listing day - today only (01/16)

Supreme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Enjoy. Good for auction style and fixed price listings. Starts in about 2 and a half hours (12AM PST).

I just put an auction up too. Good thing I held off on the rest.

Can anyone provide a link that will tell me about the basics of selling on ebay? An ebay for dummies, if you will. I have a lot of stuff to get rid of and I want to be sure I do it to my best advantage. Thanks.

[quote name='WiiNet']or Amazon if you prefer giving a larger royalty to the company you're selling with.[/quote]

The trade-off is that listings are free and payment is guaranteed.

[quote name='davo1224']The trade-off is that listings are free and payment is guaranteed.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, but I think a few months ago I compared them and Amazon takes quite a bit more of your money than a fixed-price eBay or Half.com.

[quote name='neocisco']Can anyone provide a link that will tell me about the basics of selling on ebay? An ebay for dummies, if you will. I have a lot of stuff to get rid of and I want to be sure I do it to my best advantage. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you want some tips from CAGs start a thread asking for help and I'm sure you'll get a few responses.

bread's done
Back