eBay 25 off of 125 (5 hour flash sale)

Code: CSPRING25OFF125

Can be used on $100 PSN card plus $25 GC (as evidenced with the order I just placed).

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal between 2pm and 7pm Pacific Time on March 28, 2016
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CSPRING25OFF125

Terms & Conditions: The Coupon is for a $25 discount off a minimum purchase of $125. Valid from 2:00 PM PT to 7:00 PM PT on March 28. 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only registered eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount. Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

*Fine print taken from FW*

I would love to invest in some eBay credit in preparation for more of these offers in the future. But I've put too much money into other store credit, and I don't want to pour that much cash into this right now.

Edit: oh, it says you can't use eBay credit with this offer. Looks like they caught on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excludes purchasing gift cards and does not allow payment via eBay Gift Cards. Am I reading that correctly? Anyone try, anyways?

Looks like they caught on.
I'm okay with them catching on to using eBay gift cards to buy Gift Card to buy eBay gift cards. It was kind of a silly loophole to allow in the first place. Requiring you to have $125 stuff on eBay waiting to be bought and only giving you 5 hours to do the buying seems a little much, though. At least give a couple of days to get some ideas and do some searching if you're excluding the easy option of buying Gift Cards.

Nerded out and bought a comic book statue I've been looking at for a long time but couldn't justify spending $125 on... $100 will do it though! Thanks OP 

A seagate 4 tb hard drive wouldn't be bad for a little under $100, just need to find a filler (link). edit -or this one that is $129.99 (link).

Bought a $100 eBay Gift card and 3 movies I wanted to get on DVD for a total of $100.82. Heck yeah!

500GB SSD (samsung evo) for $109 with this coupon.
Caved and got one, so I can stop making excuses for having a slow laptop. Did see this one for a little less but rather pay a little more to be sure I get one that works from the start.

Ign claimed it was daily deals only.

"Rare $25 off $125 Coupon Code on any Daily Deal Item Code: CSPRING25OFF125
Runs from 2PM - 7PM PST. Applies to eBay Daily Deals. Excludes Gift Cards, Bullion and Real estate"

Thanks ign.

$100 Toys R Us GC ($85)

$50 Steam Card ($50)

----------

$110 for $150? I'll take it.

Toys R Us is pretty good with Price Matching  :D/

Steam Cards rarely go on sale.

so Win-win

"This code can't be applied to some of your items."

tried for xbox cards, then for psn

probably for the best I have done way too much of this lately

Question for everyone.  I bought a 100 steam card  (2.99 shipping) plus 20 PSN plus 2 dollar item=125 dollars.

I used a 100 dollar ebay card plus coupon, do you know why they still took out 4.67 from my paypal balance?   I know 2.99 of shipping was charged, where did the extra  4.67-2.99 = 1.68 come from?  I just checked the balance on the gift card and all 100 is gone.

Paypal account:

$4.67 PayPal balance  ???

$98.32  (gift card)

Question for everyone. I bought a 100 steam card (2.99 shipping) plus 20 PSN plus 2 dollar item=125 dollars.

I used a 100 dollar ebay card plus coupon, do you know why they still took out 4.67 from my paypal balance? I know 2.99 of shipping was charged, where did the extra 4.67-2.99 = 1.68 come from? I just checked the balance on the gift card and all 100 is gone.

Paypal account:

$4.67 PayPal balance ???

$98.32 (gift card)
sounds like you got taxed on the Psn credit or the steam card. I dunno your tax rate.

The weird thing is that this didn't even show up on my invoice... my invoice just says 2.99 taken from my paypal balance... I just checked my account and actually took 4.67... it's very sneaky.

I've gone over every detail of my PayPal and eBay account to verify.

No matter how much PSN credit I try to buy I always get Error Codes: 70245 70358 TRANSACTION_REFUSED

Tried GameStop & Best Buy cards, same issue. The only help eBay has to offer is to contact the seller.

No matter how much PSN credit I try to buy I always get Error Codes: 70245 70358 TRANSACTION_REFUSED

Tried GameStop & Best Buy cards, same issue. The only help eBay has to offer is to contact the seller.
I had that issue with the 50 for 43 psn deal for a week straight

never got it

yes check out this awfulness

"Okay, biggest horror story yet right here....

I purchased a $575 item and applied the $25 off to bring the price down to $550. I then attempted to apply $250 in gift cards ($100, $75, and $75). The last gift card wouldn't apply, so I went back and started again. This time, none of the gift cards would apply, so I just paid using my Paypal balance. Now, I check my gift card balance and all 3 cards are showing no balance! Therefore, Paypal/Ebay stole $250 off my gift cards, but none of it was applied to my order. Has anyone experienced anything similar? What is the best plan of action to attempt to get my funds back? Beside myself here..."

yes check out this awfulness

"Okay, biggest horror story yet right here....

I purchased a $575 item and applied the $25 off to bring the price down to $550. I then attempted to apply $250 in gift cards ($100, $75, and $75). The last gift card wouldn't apply, so I went back and started again. This time, none of the gift cards would apply, so I just paid using my Paypal balance. Now, I check my gift card balance and all 3 cards are showing no balance! Therefore, Paypal/Ebay stole $250 off my gift cards, but none of it was applied to my order. Has anyone experienced anything similar? What is the best plan of action to attempt to get my funds back? Beside myself here..."
Happened to me one time where I applied a $30 GC and the order didn't to through at the time so I tried again and showe'd the balance as 0 so I just used my PayPal balance to pay it up, which also saido order not processed. Later on maybe like an hour later I got notified that my original order made through and took the GC while my other order got cancelled in where I used my PayPal. Hope that happens to you as well and you find this helpful.

yeah i ran out of ebay gift cards lol and my best buy doesnt sell them but i always have my best buy gc in my wallet for when i randomly am near a best buy which may have them for future ebay coupons lol

No matter how much PSN credit I try to buy I always get

Error Codes:​
70245 70358 TRANSACTION_REFUSED​

Is not an eBay issue it's paypal. Your buying digital gift cards which are high risk. They flag your account. Call paypal.

bread's done
Back