eBay 25 off of 125 (5 hour flash sale)

Code: CSPRING25OFF125

Can be used on $100 PSN card plus $25 GC (as evidenced with the order I just placed).

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal between 2pm and 7pm Pacific Time on March 28, 2016
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CSPRING25OFF125

Terms & Conditions: The Coupon is for a $25 discount off a minimum purchase of $125. Valid from 2:00 PM PT to 7:00 PM PT on March 28. 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only registered eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount. Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

*Fine print taken from FW*

Can you use toys r us gift cards to purchase Xbox live money cards or PlayStation network money cards? I can't remember.

Do people get notified about this in email form or what? I was waiting on a purchase but saw nothing on here or slickdeals til just now.

Do people get notified about this in email form or what? I was waiting on a purchase but saw nothing on here or slickdeals til just now.
I just happened to check the site and saw this thread. On a side note my order was $125 my email and transaction shows the total as $100 with the coupon applied to my order. However, when I logged into PayPal they took the full $125! The hell?

I just happened to check the site and saw this thread. On a side note my order was $125 my email and transaction shows the total as $100 with the coupon applied to my order. However, when I logged into PayPal they took the full $125! The hell?
View all your activity, the full details. It should be correct there. Some of these offers will take the full amount and then credit you the offer amount. Not sure which ways this one is.

View all your activity, the full details. It should be correct there. Some of these offers will take the full amount and then credit you the offer amount. Not sure which ways this one is.
^ This is exactly how it works. If you just glance at your PayPal account, especially if you use the "new" view, it will look like you were charged the full amount.

Switch to classic view. Click on "view transactions" then click on "All activitiy (with balance)". You will see that you were reimbursed and the correct amount was taken.

This is also why I only use my PayPal balance and/or PayPal credit in conjunction with my eBay gift cards and eBay bucks. I don't understand why anyone would use credit cards tied to their Paypal account and try to pay across all methods. It's very simple to track where the funds are going if you only use PayPal funds in conjunction with eBay gift card and eBay bucks.

^ This is exactly how it works. If you just glance at your PayPal account, especially if you use the "new" view, it will look like you were charged the full amount.

Switch to classic view. Click on "view transactions" then click on "All activitiy (with balance)". You will see that you were reimbursed and the correct amount was taken.

This is also why I only use my PayPal balance and/or PayPal credit in conjunction with my eBay gift cards and eBay bucks. I don't understand why anyone would use credit cards tied to their Paypal account and try to pay across all methods. It's very simple to track where the funds are going if you only use PayPal funds in conjunction with eBay gift card and eBay bucks.
Thanks checking on it now. I used my paypal credit card as well.

Edit: nope just checked doing what was told and it still shows the full $125. Guess I'll wait till the morning and call eBay or Paypal? Probably both. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks checking on it now. I used my paypal credit card as well.
This site makes it difficult for me to post screen shots (I hate having to upload them to a 3rd party first) but if you check the transaction details in depth it should show you exactly how the transaction was funded.

For example if it was $125 even it would typically say

PayPal Balance = $100

Coupon = $25

The initial transaction details would say net = - $125 though so I can understand the confusion. If you filtered your account history by "all activity (with balance) it should show your account being reimbursed the amount of the coupon

Makes no sense to get an email that says I made an order outside of Best Buy store hours, when I clearly did it during, for a store pickup. Is it typical for them not to bother with store pickups after a certain time?

bread's done
Back