Ebay: 360 Lego Batman & Pure Two Pack $10.91 Shipped

Been wanting to try a lego game.

Figure the semester's over so I'm not wasting money on coffee every morning... can justify it.

Thanks.

thinking about it...

Pure got pretty good reviews, read the giantbomb one and might get it for Pure, gonna check up on batman. but for under $11 seems like a great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pure is fun, and well worth $10 by itself. (Think SSX with ATVs.) I can't speak for Lego Batman though.

Picked one up. For $5.45 a game you can't really get any lower. The Pure demo was pretty fun and I've always been a fan of the Lego games. Thanks.

Pure is worth this price alone. I don't like racing games, but this grabbed me as much as Excite Truck did on the Wii. I couldn't put it down until I had completed every race.

Using Bing cashback for this is a tad questionable - you only have a limited number of uses of bing cashback *lifetime*, and the cashback here would be so ridiculously minimal. Better to save that for bigger ticket items. It's true that on occasion they've increased the limit, but you may still end up stuck without Bing cashback when you really want it, as I did last year.

Why is this combo so cheap, I bought one cause I sold my lego batman before I had a chance to play it back to gamestop

It's the pack-in with new Elite systems. Some people don't care about the pack-in games, so they resell them to lower their cost for the 360.

Not sure it's exactly dead, there are no more $10.91 ones up there, but the one I picked up off of an ebay seller was $11.99 and there are quite a few still up for that price.

So glad I sold my copy for Pure. Got like $25 bucks for it when this bundle was announced. I will pick these up at some point. I thought the XBL Arcade with Sonic Tennis was a good deal too. The XBLA games on that one are awesome and can be had for $10 or less also.

I picked up one for $12 a few days ago. The prices are in this $10 and up range.

I think if you are patient you could get it at $10 or a little under. I broke down and found a BIN that came out $12 total.

I've had a lot of fun with the Lego games (Star Wars and Indy Jones) with my 7-year-old daughter . . . 2 player coop and easy continues.

I love when bundles drop prices lower. Case in point: the HDMI wire/audio adaptor that was included with the Xbox Elite (not anymore), retails for $50! I got one for $17!

I also picked up the Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda bundle last year. I will get this one too- but not today. I have a hole in my wallet...

Yeah, I picked up one of the $12.99 copies... It's apparently already shipped. According to the email PayPal sent me, at least.

Hahaha... This makes the 3rd two-pack I'll have in my X360 collection.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']So glad I sold my copy for Pure. Got like $25 bucks for it when this bundle was announced. I will pick these up at some point. I thought the XBL Arcade with Sonic Tennis was a good deal too. The XBLA games on that one are awesome and can be had for $10 or less also.[/QUOTE]

Last year's Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones was a similar good deal in the ebay market . . . I bet you can still find new copies of this combo in the $10-15 range.

I picked up a copy for $8.99 + 3.00 shipping. I would rather have it for 10.91, but I can live with spending another dollar since it's a gift. Thanks for the heads up, OP. I never would have thought this could be found this cheap.

bread's done
Back