eBay: $5 Final Fantasy 13 Chocobo, Madden 10 Online Franchise, BioShock 2 DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know I feel as though it could go as high as $10 on eBay

so name a price and we will see if I should take it down

[quote name='CheapyD']RULES: CAG Gaming Auctions

4. One bump per day. If you have a thread with your auctions listed you can only bump the thread once per day.
[/QUOTE]

Lol, whats pretty damn + (sad) is that I had this code and I ended up deleting a whole bunch of emails I had that were very old and whatnot which were cluttering my inbox and didn't notice I deleted my Chocobo code along with my damn ever spamming eBay emails I get.

2. Do not post more than once if you have multiple auctions. This is extremely important NOT to spam the boards just because you have 20 auctions up and decide each one needs a post. If you do this your posts will be deleted. If it becomes a problem you may lose the privilege to post. If you want to post more auctions please EDIT your existing thread.

4. One bump per day. If you have a thread with your auctions listed you can only bump the thread once per day.

Oh and in the future you can't give away free 48-hr codes for feedback; you need to trade or sell something.

[quote name='Aenzo']Lol, whats pretty damn + (sad) is that I had this code and I ended up deleting a whole bunch of emails I had that were very old and whatnot which were cluttering my inbox and didn't notice I deleted my Chocobo code along with my damn ever spamming eBay emails I get.[/QUOTE]

sucks man you can always pick it up from me cheap, people have them going for like $20 lol sad thing is people will buy it

[quote name='CaptainKirk']sucks man you can always pick it up from me cheap, people have them going for like $20 lol sad thing is people will buy it[/QUOTE]
Well my 360 RROD on me, hence why I hadn't used mine the moment it was sent to everyone and don't really think I'll be going ahead and getting a new 360 soon. Its cheap to buy another one, but I'm not going to keep up with their overheating bull. (Was on my third 360 and this last Elite was a 3-4-09 one too.)

I'm dying to play Mass Effect 2, but it'll have to wait till I see more games that aren't multiplat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back