eBay, Altatac - PS4 - $359.99 (+$46.80 back in eBay bucks)

iNFiNiTE HORiZON

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (99%)
I know this has been posted, at the reduced price, but eBay is now offering quadruple eBay bucks on items over $150, plus 5 percent back on purchases of eBay deals, bringing the total in bucks back to $46.80, which you can use toward whatever on eBay, so while $360 was already a good deal, it's a lot better now. Figured I'd share, if this is already common knowledge on here my apologies.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Playstation-4-PS4-500GB-Storage-Black-Video-Game-Console-New-Sealed/360968056176?pt=Video_Games&hash=item540b5f6d70

also I've purchased lots of items from Altatac, never once had an issue.

How are you getting the quadruple ebay bucks? When I go to the page it just says I will earn $7.20. Was this offer targeted to you perhaps?

I know this has been posted, at the reduced price, but eBay is now offering quadruple eBay bucks on items over $150, plus 5 percent back on purchases of eBay deals, bringing the total in bucks back to $46.80, which you can use toward whatever on eBay, so while $360 was already a good deal, it's a lot better now. Figured I'd share, if this is already common knowledge on here my apologies.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Playstation-4-PS4-500GB-Storage-Black-Video-Game-Console-New-Sealed/360968056176?pt=Video_Games&hash=item540b5f6d70

also I've purchased lots of items from Altatac, never once had an issue.
Need to add YMMV to title Since it is a targeted offer and only those who received the email is eligible

Are those eBay bucks deals targeted email promotions? I can't find a mention of them on the site.
How are you getting the quadruple ebay bucks? When I go to the page it just says I will earn $7.20. Was this offer targeted to you perhaps?
it is targeted only if you didn't receive the email you aren't eligible.

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

• Earn double eBay Bucks for any item purchased for $50.00–$99.99.
  • Earn triple eBay Bucks for any item purchased for $100.00–$149.99.
  • Earn quadruple eBay Bucks for any item purchased for $150.00 or more.

^ I have three eBay accounts; one I sell on, one I buy on and a second buying account for double dipping really good deals and all three were target for this deal. If you use eBay with any frequency you should be eligible. If you have an account and don't do shit with it then I guess that's a different story

^ I have three eBay accounts; one I sell on, one I buy on and a second buying account for double dipping really good deals and all three were target for this deal. If you use eBay with any frequency you should be eligible. If you have an account and don't do shit with it then I guess that's a different story
How much you need to sell then? I've sold over 100 items over the last year and that's just sells not even counting buys. I am in good standing and never got the offer.

How much you need to sell then? I've sold over 100 items over the last year and that's just sells not even counting buys. I am in good standing and never got the offer.
It's just bad luck. I'm not as active as you are but I still use eBay regularly and am signed up for the program and I didn't the offer either. Ah well, I can wait even though this deal would have made me pull the trigger.

It shouldn't matter since it's a Sony product but I did buy a couple of Le Pan tablets to flip on Amazon from this same seller (off their Ratuken account) and they came DOA.  I'm in the middle of shipping the faulty tablets back to them.

It's just bad luck. I'm not as active as you are but I still use eBay regularly and am signed up for the program and I didn't the offer either. Ah well, I can wait even though this deal would have made me pull the trigger.
Kinda like those $5 best buy reward certs that mysteriously appear in some accounts but not others. Dems de breaks....

Yes it is a targeted thing... It has nothing to do with how active you are, I'm not that active and have been selected for this promotion various times (two times this month)... So this offer with the ebaybucks plus no tax, makes it a really really sweet deal, even if you want to trade it at GameStop for a kinect less Xone

Yyyyyyes! It is miiiiiine!

Oh my god, between this and the $199 Skylanders Wii U, never been this ahead of the game before. Love you guys.

bread's done
Back