Ebay auction for potato vagina

It doesnt look like anything really and how is one going to ship a potato chip so its not destroyed in transit?

And why was the OP searching for vaginas OR potato chips or both on ebay? :whistle2:s

[quote name='evilmregg']Man, if you tried to make love with it you'd probably end up with crumbs in your urethra. Ouch![/QUOTE]

You said it.

[quote name='bookishboy']Good God, man, I shudder to think of the keyword searches you must be doing on ebay in order to come up with that result.[/QUOTE]
Seriously, what turned this up, I wonder?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Seriously, what turned this up, I wonder?[/QUOTE]

lol, thats the same thing that i asked my friend when he sent the link to me, he told me he found it on another forum but didnt say which one.

whatever, think what you wish, i have better things to do than look up random body parts and/or food items on ebay. the next time i come across somethng humerous i wont bother posting it.

There is a section in Ebay where its all weird shit. It in the miscellaneous section. Occasionally I like to look at that section whenever I am I bored. I'm sure thats how the potato vagina was found.

Hmm, pretty poor knowledge of basic anatomy there. Apparantly what the potato seller is trying to show in the female genetalia, the vagina is The area where the penis is inserted for reproductive purposes in fertilisation of mammals, and in due course, the passage way in which the unborn child enters the world. Or in other words the birth canal.

That is just scary, so random person sits down to enjoy there fav brand of chips, and goes to eat one and then says OH WOW, a vagina. that is so cool I must stick it on ebay.

bread's done
Back