Ebay Auction: Nintendo DS - Electric Blue - CAG Bonus!! *Last Day!*

SirMikael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (92%)
I just posted an auction for a used Electric Blue Nintendo DS (original style). If a CAG Member wins the auction, I'll also include a used copy of Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (complete with case and instructions) for the DS. Just make sure you mention CAG when you're paying via PayPal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160263380236&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

1299_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill be watching this one partly because I miss my old ds phat( ds lites dont cut it) and partly because you live less then an hour away from me and shipping would be easy.

If gas prices weren't like they are, I'd almost say I'd deliver it up to Waterloo! :)

Both of my auctions are still great deals, so everyone can feel free to take a look. I'm a big opponent of overcharging for shipping, so I think you'll find value.

Time is running short on the auction for the DS. Remember - if a CAG member wins, I'll throw in a used copy of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow for free. Just make sure you let me know that you're a CAG when y ou win.

This is my last bump, as the auction on this item officially closes tonight. Like a moron, I set it up to end pretty late at night, so bargain hunters may find a better-than-normal deal.

Thanks for looking at my auction, and you can be confident that you're buying from a loyal CAG.

[quote name='thebob101']bumped the auction up a bit for you. Maybe I will win.[/quote]
Thanks much!

[quote name='cdietschrun']Boooo to ending at 11pm![/quote]That's what I get for taking WAY too long to make the pictures look pretty. The worst part is that the shot of the DS on is still really, really bad. :D

bread's done
Back