ebay - blizzard messenger bag

I love my blizz messenger bag. I always transport my laptop with it (unless I'm going somewhere professional lol). Holy crap though. I can't believe you won that for so cheap... That thing retails for $70

Yeah I will send it; I bought one from an ebay seller for 40.00; He accidentially sent me two of them; I emailed him and he said keep it. So I put it back on ebay; so someone got the bag for really really cheap;

Trust me I am not a scammer; I have been scammed on ebay once and I couldn't believe it. I was out close to 100.00 for a PS2. (Back in the day they were not so cheap).

The bag got sold for 5.55 which means my net profit was 5.55 (free shipping through my job!!) my bag cost me 35.00. Not too shabby if you ask me

Thanks for honoring the auction! I'm not sure why it didn't go for more, but I hope there's no hard feelings.

I'm super excited! :D Never had the chance to attend BlizzCon, and the bag looks awesome!

the bag is awesome! I don't know why either..anyway I will print the label today but I believe I missed shipping cut off for today; it is 3PM CST; so it will go out tomorrow

bread's done
Back