eBay.ca Gaming "Big Deals"

kn420994

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://deals.ebay.ca/

For those unfamiliar, all of eBay's Big Deals have free shipping and usually have a large number of quantities available. Some highlights in the gaming section include a black, wireless Xbox 360 controller for $24.99 and a wireless PS3 controller and Uncharted 1 bundle for $39.99.

$56.49 Total for 12 Months of Live + wired headset + Keypad + PG4 + free shipping which is cheaper than the MSRP for just 12 Months of Live

I couldn't turn that down, especially since my Live just ran out, thanks OP

Thanks OP... Jumped on the XBL Deal, 10$ off Gold, plus chatpad, plus PGR4 (RIP Bizarre Creations, we miss you already)... not too shabby.

Hmm... Was kind of excited about ordering Nintendo Point Cards at $16 per 2000 points - but then found out I'd still have to pay sales tax. For some reason I wasn't expecting that on eBay.

It's still a good deal because these cards rarely go on sale now. Just not quite good enough to get excited about.

I didn't jump on any of the gaming deals, but I bought a cool Hockey Night in Canada t-shirt for $9.99 plus tax, with free shipping, so thanks for that OP!

[quote name='CoachHines']Is the PS3 controller with Uncharted 1 a Six-Axis or Dualshock 3? Don't want to buy it if its not DS3.[/QUOTE]

If its the typical boxed bundle you see in stores everywhere, they only came with DS3's. I don't think they've ever bundled those with the old Sixaxis-only controllers.

bread's done
Back