eBay Daily Deal: Killzone 3 $46.99 & 4000 MS Points $39.99

REALLY tempted to buy a second one! Since it doesn't look like Costume Quest or The Maw will ever go on sale, I can buy them with my first 4000 MS Point card and not feel as guilty.

[quote name='kburns10']REALLY tempted to buy a second one! Since it doesn't look like Costume Quest or The Maw will ever go on sale, I can buy them with my first 4000 MS Point card and not feel as guilty.[/QUOTE]

Costume Quest has been on sale on PSN a couple times already so I would definitely wait for it to go on sale on XBLA. It's going to happen.

The Maw has been on sale only once in December of '09. Wish I had bought it when I had the chance as well. Perhaps it will go on sale again in the near future if they do a TwistedPixel sale. I would also like to get Comic Jumper. I really wish I had jumped on Alien Hominid HD when it was on sale too. Since I finally got around to playing Castle Crashers when my brother bought it at Christmas time I want to check out Behemoth's other games as well.

Haven't even redeemed my first 4k points card from the last daily deal, so no need to jump on another. Waiting for stuff on sale I really want :D

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Costume Quest has been on sale on PSN a couple times already so I would definitely wait for it to go on sale on XBLA. It's going to happen.

The Maw has been on sale only once in December of '09. Wish I had bought it when I had the chance as well. Perhaps it will go on sale again in the near future if they do a TwistedPixel sale. I would also like to get Comic Jumper. I really wish I had jumped on Alien Hominid HD when it was on sale too. Since I finally got around to playing Castle Crashers when my brother bought it at Christmas time I want to check out Behemoth's other games as well.[/QUOTE]

if u havent already, you should check out the behemoths "battleblock theater" commin out probably around summer time..my son and i are big cc fans and cant wait for this...

[quote name='ianoid']You can buy 3 at once for each username.[/QUOTE]

You can buy more than one at a time? Dang I just placed my order. Would have bought 2! lol.

[quote name='drawingboard']Is PayPal the only way to buy these? I never have enough $ my my account, and it takes too long to transfer over from my bank.[/QUOTE]

If you have a bank account linked to your PayPal, you can just purchase it with your bank account, as opposed to your PayPal balance.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Costume Quest has been on sale on PSN a couple times already so I would definitely wait for it to go on sale on XBLA. It's going to happen.

The Maw has been on sale only once in December of '09. Wish I had bought it when I had the chance as well. Perhaps it will go on sale again in the near future if they do a TwistedPixel sale. I would also like to get Comic Jumper. I really wish I had jumped on Alien Hominid HD when it was on sale too. Since I finally got around to playing Castle Crashers when my brother bought it at Christmas time I want to check out Behemoth's other games as well.[/QUOTE]

A TwistedPixel sale would be amazing! I love 'Splosion Man and I bought Comic Jumper the week it came out (you won't regret buying it). I will continue to hold out as long as I can for Costume Quest. I see it going on sale around Halloween if nothing else. And that sucks about The Maw! At the time it went on sale, I don't think I knew about it.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']If you have a bank account linked to your PayPal, you can just purchase it with your bank account, as opposed to your PayPal balance.[/QUOTE]
You can also set up a credit card and have it charge straight to that.

Thanks OP! Picked up 4000 points. 800 points free is a good deal. Not a shabby price on KZ3 either ...

Thanks OP! Spent a little much between this and the last 4k for $40 sale, but definitely worth it considering the amount of good stuffs on the marketplace. :3

Tempted to buy Killzone 3 for $47... I don't want it but I want the Socom 4 beta code... Amazon gives $40 credit for the game... Ebay is alot more for beta codes.... hmmm hmmm lol

[quote name='$hady']Tempted to buy Killzone 3 for $47... I don't want it but I want the Socom 4 beta code... Amazon gives $40 credit for the game... Ebay is alot more for beta codes.... hmmm hmmm lol[/QUOTE]

dude, i have a beta code you can have, pm me if you want it. i tried to sell it on fleabay but they keep killing my auction and sending me copyright notices, i'll never use it and it'll just expire...

I read this thread, realized I could budget in for not one, but two of the cards! :) Value! Thanks OP.

Couldn't pull the trigger on $40.

Ended up getting 2 1600 points cards for $28 total shipped from AtHisBest.com with the front page deal on SD, $25 off $50 through FaceBook. I think SD killed it already.

bread's done
Back