eBay Daily Deal: NEW Band Hero Super Bundle (360) 59.99

*holds left side of chest*
OMG!!! Should I jump into the fire and grab this and learn to play the drums?
YEP!!! I bought it.

Last edited by a moderator:
They had the exact same deal at the 2 Best Buys I stopped by yesterday. Decided not to jump on it since my backlog is about to tip over and there's simply better music games out there.

I have most of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games (including the Track Packs) for my 360... but... I have bought all of these games for cheap (less than $10 each)...

Thing is... I haven't played them! I don't have the instruments! hahaha...

Which are the best instruments available right now?

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I have most of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games (including the Track Packs) for my 360... but... I have bought all of these games for cheap (less than $10 each)...

Thing is... I haven't played them! I don't have the instruments! hahaha...

Which are the best instruments available right now?[/QUOTE]

From what I hear, GH5/BH have the best (plastic gaming kits)kits, if you can't afford those ION Drums of course.

[quote name='urge26']better than the best buy deal, no tax, free shipping.... in for one.[/QUOTE]

Q: Sales Tax?
A: You must pay sales tax if you ship to: California, Massachusetts, New York, or Tennessee. By law, sales tax is automatically computed on products and shipping charges.

no sales tax unless you live in California, Massachusetts, New York, or Tennessee. unfortunately, i live in california.

passed on this for $60 from dell once, didn't even bother to look for it at bestbuy, and i'm not sure if i should pass now. can always get the band hero game cheap and wait for guitar hero: warriors of rock bundle to go on clearance 1-2 yrs from now.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']*holds left side of chest*
OMG!!! Should I jump into the fire and grab this and learn to play the drums?
YEP!!! I bought it.[/QUOTE]

These don't support Rock Band 3's Pro Mode.

Dang...
I'm very tempted. Still only have the RB1 drum kit, but it's not like I do drums much -- or even play these games at all much these days.
The fact that I'm moving in a month and kind of banned myself from buying games after last night's Amazon b2g1 deal means I'll regrettably have to pass.
Free shipping, though...awesome deal.

[quote name='Nohbdy']These don't support Rock Band 3's Pro Mode.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I didn't mean learn to play real drums, just learn to play plastic drums since I have never played the plastic drums before.

bread's done
Back