eBay daily deal XBox live 12 month $34.95

1mbalanc3d

CAGiversary!
Finally found something to contribute. ..sorry if it's already posted. ..XBox live 12 month code on eBay daily deal

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=400318261863

From a today only email

Posted from my android phone

Thanks I got one man,that price is awesome and whats funny is i run out next month....so this came at the most perfect time.

[quote name='Mugatu']Any way to not have to use paypal for this?[/QUOTE]

AFAIK eBay locks its users into having to use Paypal. I don't believe you have any other option.

[quote name='Thrinn']AFAIK eBay locks its users into having to use Paypal. I don't believe you have any other option.[/QUOTE]

Damn, thanks for the reply though!

Awesome, every year I need to re-up on my subscription to Xbox Live and every year I see it go on sale to about this price range. This post was just in time, thank you!

Bullcrap. Hawaii is not included in this offer. Once again we get the short end of the stick. :(

Damn, I just emptied $150 from my PP account this morning.. $0 in there now :(

If anyone wants to sell me one for an Amazon GC or something PM me! (pretty much convert your Paypal to Amazon lol)

[quote name='Raye']Bullcrap. Hawaii is not included in this offer. Once again we get the short end of the stick. :([/QUOTE]

If you know anyone in the continental U.S. you could try sending it to them and have them send you the code when they get it.

Pretty sad when I can't even get myself to pull the trigger on this at 35$. I rarely play multiplayer, and the gold sales have been horrible, I doubt I would even make the 35$ back over the next year on sale prices. Microsoft needs to revamp the service to add some value to it, but I guess as long as people keep paying, they don't need to change it.

[quote name='RiPPn']Pretty sad when I can't even get myself to pull the trigger on this at 35$. I rarely play multiplayer, and the gold sales have been horrible, I doubt I would even make the 35$ back over the next year on sale prices. Microsoft needs to revamp the service to add some value to it, but I guess as long as people keep paying, they don't need to change it.[/QUOTE]

Party chat and Beacons alone make it worth it to me. I pay triple that on my monthly phone bill.

[quote name='desertraider']Is the deal dead?!?![/QUOTE]

They're sold out, but they'll have another one again soon.

Mine's up around the end up of September so I'm debating over waiting to catch this price again or jumping on the one for $39.99 that's up right now.

[quote name='Killbomb']Mine's up around the end up of September so I'm debating over waiting to catch this price again or jumping on the one for $39.99 that's up right now.[/QUOTE] This is the second or third $35 deal I've seen from them in a month. I think they'll have another one in about two weeks or so, JMO.

[quote name='infamy']Party chat and Beacons alone make it worth it to me. I pay triple that on my monthly phone bill.[/QUOTE]

My problem is Microsoft makes everything that can be had free elsewhere a part of their paid service to make it appear that your getting something for your money. Party chat for example can be done through skype, built in browsers are free on everything else, multiplayer is free everywhere else, etc.

I've been a gold member since launch and it just expired last month. I have not missed it at all, and unless there is a sale that warrants upgrading again, I have no intent of becoming a gold member again.

[quote name='RiPPn']My problem is Microsoft makes everything that can be had free elsewhere a part of their paid service to make it appear that your getting something for your money. Party chat for example can be done through skype, built in browsers are free on everything else, multiplayer is free everywhere else, etc.

I've been a gold member since launch and it just expired last month. I have not missed it at all, and unless there is a sale that warrants upgrading again, I have no intent of becoming a gold member again.[/QUOTE]

I would just let mine lapse if it wasn't for Halo 4. I know I will be wanting to play that online. They get you with the exclusives. :D

[quote name='Esphyrian']This is the second or third $35 deal I've seen from them in a month. I think they'll have another one in about two weeks or so, JMO.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Ebay rarely crosses my mind when I'm thinking about a purchase so glad I saw this before I got one from Newegg.

bread's done
Back