Ebay Daily Deal: Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Subscription Card

Been looking for this, thanks!

I don't use eBay much though...is this a discount on any card sold by any person, or something else? My idea seems a little impossible.

[quote name='Thongsy']Who do these deals come from? Ebay themselves?[/QUOTE]

No they are sold by various third party merchants. I think the only one I've bought was a power strip/surge suppressor sold by Tiger Direct.

Todays deal is for a UV Black Light Stain Detector. I think I definitely DO NOT need this. Thanks for the heads up, did not know they did this either.

I just placed an order for one....

I got a great idea for it

Stain detector lol. Waiting to see what the price is on these cards. Usually it's a decent discount on the daily deals.

stain detcector lol waiting to see what the price is on
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

This is perfect timing! I was looking for the best deal so I could renew my friends account for his birthday... thanks OP.

I, also, wasn't aware that they did this.

9:07 Eastern and it's still not up. When does eBay change it's deals?

[quote name='PvtChurch']9:07 Eastern and it's still not up. When does eBay change it's deals?[/QUOTE]

You would think 9am est. Maybe they're west coast?

Am I the only one excited about the pet stain detector? I mean how else would I know my pets territory? or if he leaves sex stains anywhere?

Oh COME ON EBAY! Post it already. On a side note, I purchased that mini Display Port to HDMI Adapter for my Macbook. You can't find that cable for less than $20.

[quote name='rdogg1026']Good deal but wrong thread.[/QUOTE]

wrong thread? not a good deal? last time i got these was 29.99 via buy.com

[quote name='ncc1701p']wrong thread? not a good deal? last time i got these was 29.99 via buy.com[/QUOTE]

There is already a thread about this in the Auction forum.

Thanks for the heads up though.

People don't forget they are $25.75 with cashback
http://deals.ebay.com/deals $27.99 for a 12 month through buy.com free shipping no tax
use bing.com cashback for 8% off ebay purchases
You can buy up to 5
the only drawback is these aren't the 12+1 .. but still a killer deal 3000 left at this point these will go fast.

hmm well its buy it now.. no auctioning in that arena.. in for 2... Last time buy.com had the 29.99 live frenzy it was going through their site as well as their ebay house..

[quote name='rdogg1026']There is already a thread about this in the Auction forum.

Thanks for the heads up though.[/QUOTE]

There are 3000 of them available, and this is from Buy.com's eBay account. It isn't like he's selling them himself with only one available. This is the right place for this thread.

in for 2 myself so I don't have to keep watching for these deals.

And I think the original thread should be moved back to this forum and merged with this thread.

[quote name='jeremy517']There are 3000 of them available, and this is from Buy.com's eBay account. It isn't like he's selling them himself with only one available. This is the right place for this thread.[/QUOTE]

A mod moved one of these today already. I am not going to argue with you. I can care less. I am just trying to help out.

Hmm ok. why move a 'deal'. I didnt even see the deal that was moved.. Usually the moved threads stick around for a ltitle bit. but enjoy to those who find it.

[quote name='QiG']Is it stackable when you redeem these.. as in could I buy 2 now and be set for the next two years?[/QUOTE]
Yes

agree w/ rdogg
anything related to ebay goes to auction. doesn't matter if its buy it now or what. otherwise it would just fuck up the deals section with ebay crap.

anyone know if its emailed or mailed?

[quote name='almasy82']People don't forget they are $25.75 with cashback
http://deals.ebay.com/deals $27.99 for a 12 month through buy.com free shipping no tax
use bing.com cashback for 8% off ebay purchases
You can buy up to 5
the only drawback is these aren't the 12+1 .. but still a killer deal 3000 left at this point these will go fast.[/QUOTE]

Explain "use bing.com cashback for 8% off ebay purchases" please

[quote name='decrot']agree w/ rdogg
anything related to ebay goes to auction. doesn't matter if its buy it now or what. otherwise it would just fuck up the deals section with ebay crap.

anyone know if its emailed or mailed?[/QUOTE]
Mailed.

Difference is deal of the day. Not regular crap. With cashback it is $25.75 from a major online store. If you don't think these belongs in hot deals I have no idea what is.

bread's done
Back