Ebay DOTD: Max Payne 3 Special Edition $36 PS3 only

I thought the game was a fun 2 day rental, but not worth buying. IMO the multi-player sucks @ss. I can see this being a black friday game special for 10-15 bucks and if that happens I'll buy it.

[quote name='showtimefolks']and this was suppose to be limited numbers lol[/QUOTE]

i know! been burned with limited edition games not being limited! this being one of them. sheeesh! no more day 1 purchases of these anymore! tsk!

[quote name='CAGkrazy']i know! been burned with limited edition games not being limited! this being one of them. sheeesh! no more day 1 purchases of these anymore! tsk![/QUOTE]

Yeah. MP3 is one of the few CE/LE I've been burned by day 1.

But luckly, I've gotten a few that were indeed limited.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']Yeah. MP3 is one of the few CE/LE I've been burned by day 1.

But luckly, I've gotten a few that were indeed limited.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! I was really dissappointed with MP3 not being limited with all the pre-order cut-off bull rockstar were advertising for this game!

I'll be looking forward to getting borderlands 2 loot chest at this price in the future!!! hehe!

[quote name='CAGkrazy']Yeah! I was really dissappointed with MP3 not being limited with all the pre-order cut-off bull rockstar were advertising for this game!

I'll be looking forward to getting borderlands 2 loot chest at this price in the future!!! hehe![/QUOTE]

i seriously doubt that i think that's actually very limited. I bought one

also witcher 2 special edition for xbox360 was actually very very limited. 10 stores in my area got one special edition for that one person who actually pre ordered

[quote name='showtimefolks']and this was suppose to be limited numbers lol[/QUOTE]

was the game ever really advertised as being limited? (honestly not sure)

Like the GTA Special Edition, I figured it would be mass produced.

[quote name='electricsheep81']was the game ever really advertised as being limited? (honestly not sure)

Like the GTA Special Edition, I figured it would be mass produced.[/QUOTE]

oh yeh and they stopped the pre ordering because they were telling people only those who pre order will get them. Its not the consumers fault but these companies will do or say anything to make their product seem better or in this case rare

I would advise not paying more money for this game to get extra multiplayer content. The multiplayer DLC is completely useless as you will never be able to play the new maps as no one else has them. When I had this game a week or two ago, there was only around 1000 people TOTAL playing multi at any given time. I never saw a DLC map get voted to play a single time.

[quote name='roundhouse']I would advise not paying more money for this game to get extra multiplayer content. The multiplayer DLC is completely useless as you will never be able to play the new maps as no one else has them. When I had this game a week or two ago, there was only around 1000 people TOTAL playing multi at any given time. I never saw a DLC map get voted to play a single time.[/QUOTE]

i still play multi and i have the dlc and it is not usleess just becusa u have antirockstar games bias dont mean u have 2 scare others away from good game... htis is great game and i fun with multiplay.... so keep ur a** shut if u have nothing nice 2 say.

thank u op i buyed this at launch but i still have fun and might get another 2 keep sealed and c if it go up in value in 10 yrs or so.

[quote name='1898']i still play multi and i have the dlc and it is not usleess just becusa u have antirockstar games bias dont mean u have 2 scare others away from good game... htis is great game and i fun with multiplay.... so keep ur a** shut if u have nothing nice 2 say.

thank u op i buyed this at launch but i still have fun and might get another 2 keep sealed and c if it go up in value in 10 yrs or so.[/QUOTE]

so because you liked it and it and paid $99 plus tax at launch we should keep out mouth shut? so we can't say anything negative about any game han?

deal with it you like it others look at it as a good 2 day rental

bread's done
Back