eBay: *ENDED* 120gb PS3 slim with Uncharted, Demon's Souls, Warhawk, Watchmen, PS+

Status
Not open for further replies.

VindictiveGnome

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I'm selling on eBay:

I’m selling my Playstation 3 120gb slim console. It works flawlessly and is updated to the latest firmware. I’m selling my PS3 because I just bought a PS3 bundle that contains larger storage. Instead of giving you my used controller and cords, I’m including the new AC power cord, A/V cables, and controller from my new bundle.

What’s included:

Playstation 3 120gb slim (very good)
1 Dualshock 3 controller (new)
AC power cord (new)
A/V cables (new)
HDMI cable that supports 3D, ethernet, and audio return (Amazon's brand, like-new)
30 days of Playstation Plus (voucher, new)
Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack (contains Uncharted 1 and 2, new)
Demon's Souls (like-new)
Warhawk (like-new)
Watchmen: The End is Nigh The Complete Experience (includes movie and The End is Nigh videogame, like-new)
Blu-ray demo disc (like-new)
Original documentation (new)
USB cable (new)
PS2 headset for chatting during multiplayer matches (Yes, it works with the PS3, very good)
Logitech keyboard for typing messages to your friends or browsing the web (very good)
Ethernet cable

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vampire_Zio']why the reserve? could just start it at the price you want for it. imo[/QUOTE] Good point. I guess it generates hype? I guess start it low, then people get interested and start in a bidding war. Eventually (hopefully) the price will exceed the reserve. I know reserves do drive some people away. I could have easily started it at the price I desired, though. I feel like I might as well put it as a "Buy It Now" if I do that. I don't really like those because I feel they get less attention. If anyone needs any pictures or anything let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back