Ebay Ended

These are auctions, not sales. So claiming they're cheap would be pointless, unless you have low buy-it-now prices. Otherwise, your title is intentionally wrong - which makes it false advertising. Why bid on items from a dishonest seller?

[quote name='eldad9']These are auctions, not sales. So claiming they're cheap would be pointless, unless you have low buy-it-now prices. Otherwise, your title is intentionally wrong - which makes it false advertising. Why bid on items from a dishonest seller?[/QUOTE]

LOL! I see your Point. Change the title to "games for sale" Not cheap games for sale" Forgot that I'm on CHEAPASSGAMER.COM!!!! LOL (NeoGeo games starting at $25 is not cheap??)

Well, $25 may be cheap (I don't know the Neo Geo market) but "starting at $25, no telling what the final price may be" isn't cheap.

You may wish to change the title again to "games for auction" since it's not a sale, although the "ebay" part makes your meaning clear.

[quote name='eldad9']Well, $25 may be cheap (I don't know the Neo Geo market) but "starting at $25, no telling what the final price may be" isn't cheap.

You may wish to change the title again to "games for auction" since it's not a sale, although the "ebay" part makes your meaning clear.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... I understand I may title it in the worng way, I agreed with you on your first post, But now is getting to silly. U said "Why bid on items from a dishonest seller?" Am I a dishonest seller? Do U even know me? Am I try to sell it to U? If U don't care to bid thats cool, Just drop it man. I'm just give people a change to see and maybe buy what I got to sell.

Thanks
Jay

I don't need to know you to tell the original title was misleading. My second post was just trying to help you explain yourself better so that you'd have a greater chance of finding bidders. That's all. If I can help, great. If not, never mind. Have a great day either way.

[quote name='Msut77']discount shipping for CAGers?

No offense but shipping is a mite steep.[/QUOTE]

U know, U r right:) Free shipping to CAGers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Jay

bread's done
Back