[eBay] Flat Rate Boxes for Canada HOORAY!

magiic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
In case anyone missed out on this announcement (I know it's not totally recent news) Canada Post is finally offering "Flat Rate" shipping boxes. They have regional, national and USA boxes for $9.99, $12.99 & 17.99 (plus tax) respectively. The only downside is the boxes are pretty tiny (28 cm x 21.5 cm x 14 cm) or (11" x 8.5" x 5.5"). The box can be filled with up to 5Kg (11lbs). The boxes cost $1.95 + provincial sales tax for three of them and can purchased on ebay.

Source

[quote name='magiic']In case anyone missed out on this announcement (I know it's not totally recent news) Canada Post is finally offering "Flat Rate" shipping boxes. They have regional, national and USA boxes for $9.99, $12.99 & 17.99 (plus tax) respectively. The only downside is the boxes are pretty tiny (28 cm x 21.5 cm x 14 cm) or (11" x 8.5" x 5.5"). The box can be filled with up to 5Kg (11lbs). The boxes cost $1.95 + provincial sales tax for three of them and can purchased on ebay.

Source[/quote]

Meh, still a hassle to sell to Canada. Gotta get rid of the customs forms & fees.

[quote name='braindeadalive']Meh, still a hassle to sell to Canada. Gotta get rid of the customs forms & fees.[/quote]
This isn't about selling to Canada is it?
I read it as being about Canada to Canada (the regional or national boxes) or Canada to USA (the USA boxes)...
I'm a little tired though so...

[quote name='braindeadalive']Meh, still a hassle to sell to Canada. Gotta get rid of the customs forms & fees.[/quote]

This is the other way around. This is for Canadians shipping domestically and to the states.

EDIT: beat me to it you are correct this is for Canada. I believe USPS offers flat rate priority boxes for Canada though.

EDIT EDIT: The reason this is semi big news is because you guys have had these things FOREVER and we got them like two weeks ago.

[quote name='phear3d']wow ebay is written all over that box.[/quote]

That's because it's only supposed to be available for ebay users. Basically eBay had to pay Canada Post to finally offer a flat rate service to simplify things for buyer and seller I guess. You have to buy the boxes in packs of three off of ebay. You can *only* print postage for them online through paypal.

bread's done
Back