Ebay: for sale Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 import

thanks
sorry about that...i have a thread in trading market place that said Bleach psp..sorry man and thanks for the bids!

[quote name='bigbell']thanks
sorry about that...i have a thread in trading market place that said Bleach psp..sorry man and thanks for the bids![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess I just browsed over it. I placed a bid.

I refuse to play bidding wars with a bunch of people with "b***b" or "p***e" and low feedback. I was guessing the *** meant it was a foreign ID, or a bunch of people that know each other. Either way, I don't play like that. Good luck.

hey blackjaw,
yeah...for some reason when i look at other auctions
it has the same thing!
maybe its some protection for the buyer
check a other auction...it will hvae the same thing...people with names like b***b or some thing like that!
soory

also i can tell you their real ebay names!
i can seem them, since i am the seller but yeah i can see what you are saying!

[quote name='bigbell']also i can tell you their real ebay names!
i can seem them, since i am the seller but yeah i can see what you are saying![/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is kind of odd, I've seen them get in bidding wars for other imports, so I wonder if they are "protected ID buyers" or foreign or something. It is odd when you see a bunch of them with the *** bidding on the same thing.

Who knows?

yea
its will all bidders
in fact...the id they show is completely different from the acutal name
so i am not sure and its somewhat weird
thanks

I see people don't read all those notices ebay sends out, that is buyer protection being implemented , pretty stupid but whatever.

bread's done
Back