eBay: Games, Systems, DVDs, Rarities *UPDATED*Dead Space w Art Book Promo END TONIGHT

nodoctors

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Welcome to my list of eBay goodies! This thread will be updated whenever I add another batch of items for sale.

http://shop.ebay.com/dead_hills/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

As it stands I have a handful of different items that should interest some of you, including some rare and hard to find titles. I have a feedback rating of 100%, so you can bid at ease.

UPDATE
Right now I have up a copy of Dead Space for the XBOX 360 complete with the hardcover promo Art Book and the 3D Glasses

http://shop.ebay.com/dead_hills/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I hope you checked my information on the Intelligent Qube auction. The disc is indeed scratched up, but it did play through fine for me. I really wish I had a mint condition copy to sell as I could use the money haha. Either way, thanks for the bump, and good luck on winning IQ. :]

I'm also hoping that somebody with decent feedback bids on my Electroplankton auction. The current winning bidder only has 1 positive feedback, which kind of has me scared, but I've dealt with other single digit feedback bidders just fine in the past. Here's hoping for some smooth transactions.

All of my current items are ending TONIGHT! Get a like new Bandai Wonder Swan unit complete with a free game(also mint and complete in box!) for [currently]30 bucks FREE SHIPPING! This is more than a deal. Barely any watchers, and certainly a good deal for anybody looking to complete their system collection, or just if you're curious about the little handheld.

Nintendo Wii is selling tonight, and I just added a like new Novint Falcon controller for the PC, of which are now really hard to find with the gun accessory. The very accessory that makes the thing worth owning, and IS included in my auction.

Hello again guys. I tossed another pile of games and strategy guides up on eBay, some rarities to be seen. All in excellent condition as always. No insanely ridiculous asking prices here. A lot will be ending tomorrow night. Thanks for your interests, as I need all the money I can get for an upcoming move at the end of summer.

Hey guys I put up a ton of DVDs(a lot ending tonight), but more importantly I put up some good games and materials for collectors. I put up a mint condition copy of ICO, MG:Twin Snakes w/ strategy guide, RE4:premium Edition w/ Ada cel, and a copy of Resident Evil Archives. Check them out, I appreciate it. :]

Hello once again. A reminder that some of my auctions are ending tonight.

More importantly, I've added Biohazard(Resident Evil): Deadly Silence Limited Pack to my auctions. This particular item is quite rare, and very expensive to track down. Definitely check it out if you're a fan of Resident Evil or just enjoy collecting rare video game materials.

Hey guys, the Biohazard/Resident Evil Deadly Silence Limited Pack is ending tonight. It's not a cheap ass game, but it's highly collectable and in fantastic condition. Check it out.

Updated once again! Got some more Silent Hill related materials up. A couple quite rare. I also put up Resident Evil Gaiden for the GBC complete in its original box with all of the original inserts and packaging. Definitely a good one to pick up for collectors.

Updated once again, only have one item up at the moment and it ends tomorrow! It's like new Dead Space for XBOX 360 complete with the rare art book and 3D glasses done up Isaac style

bread's done
Back