ebay - gone

[quote name='SlaughterX']Hmm, I'd make an offer for one of the BD face plates, if I wasn't sure you wouldn't accept it. :)[/quote]

Doesn't hurt to try. :)

[quote name='nnthomas']Crazy, I won't even ask how you came on these in the first place just to sell them off.[/quote]

I have doubles/triples of every item I buy. Just trying to make some room for newer stuff. :)

[quote name='Visc']I'd say cml for the GBA game bundle, but I highly doubt you'll find anything you'd want to trade for.[/quote]

Sorry - didn't find anything.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Really like that kingdom hearts but don't you have to have a special PS2 to play imports?[/quote]

Yes, unless you have a PS2 japanese system - NTSC-J

[quote name='FILTHY J NASTY']How much are those blue dragon faceplates worth? How much you looking for?[/quote]

Sent ya a PM.

[quote name='FILTHY J NASTY']How much are those blue dragon faceplates worth? How much you looking for?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know as well since I have no idea how much those are going for.

[quote name='trunks982']u saying 2 Odin Spheres and 2 Raiden III for $120 shipped? i dont think anyone wants 2 of the same thing.[/quote]

I know, but I hate having to ship multiple items. I'm lazy like that. :D

[quote name='lunchboxfett']I was wondering as well about the Blue Dragon faceplates.[/quote]

Sorry, just sold both for an awesome deal of $80 shipped on another forum.

bread's done
Back