eBay: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess w/Mario Kart (Wii)

Had a starting bid of $50 on SNES games and already outbid :bomb: Oh well good for you! Might try to snag it if it doesn't go astronamically high... which it probably will since I started it off with a bang

If there wasn't marker all over the two rarest games in the lot I would have bid. Good luck though, you have some good games.

[quote name='xHOJUx']If there wasn't marker all over the two rarest games in the lot I would have bid. Good luck though, you have some good games.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, my brother suggested using rubbing alcohol or something to get it off, but I decided against it because I was feeling lazy :p I personally love The 7th Saga, I feel like it's a very underrated game, and of course, you know.. Earthbound XD

Added a couple Wii games, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Mario Kart.. and don't believe Cheapy for a second, I don't always sell stolen goods! Trust honest Nate ;)

Bump, added a couple Xbox 360 game lots to my eBay page, also added Einhander. Alphabetized the post because I'm insane.

Naters I won BoF 3 but hold off on shipping it til the SNES lot ends cause I'm going to try to snipe that auction (which will probably be unsecessful)

bread's done
Back