Ebay mis-spelled auctions

[quote name='MrDubbs']It missing the sensor bar mount? what's the mount[/quote]

That clear piece that can sit under the sensor bar?

[quote name='MrDubbs']I don't know if I ever got one with my system[/QUOTE]

Early systems didn't get one. My brother's Wii is about 1 year newer than mine and his had a sensor bar stand. Also, his stand thing for the console itself (the gray base thing) has a clear white disc at the bottom for better stability. His Wiimote strap also has a latch thing so you can lock in how tight/loose the strap is.

[quote name='kube00']LOL yea I should win and file a complaint auction item not received as listed.[/QUOTE]

Well technically you would get it "as listed" since all 31 games are included. I just find it funny how one can count one title with an bunch of mini-games up like that. :lol:

[quote name='Porksta']So what is mis-spelled?[/quote]

Besides "mis-spelled"? I was wondering the same, at least for the first auction, which seems to be the focus of attention.

Nothing was really mis-spelled that I noticed, but the seller DID have it listed as a Playstation 2 in the catergory/item description box thing that Ebay provides about a quarter of the way or so down the page.

The second auction says free USPS flat rate ENVELOPE shipping in the auction, but in the description they offer free UPS Ground I believe. Oh and they mis-spelled Nintendo. I didn't really check the second one too closely.

The third one mis-spells quite a few things, though to me as long as it's an auction where I get what's advertised, I'm happy.

bread's done
Back