ebay not showing sold listings?

luckycollector

CAGiversary!
i been noticing more that when i want to look at sold listing i can only see the main thumbnail and sold price. when i click to see original listing it goes to item not available or to a different item for sale and it is on items that ended within a week. is ebay messing with the site and is there a way to still see the original listing? i usually check the original list so i can determine what i should sell a similar item for or what i should pay for a item.

It's an annoying new "feature". When you click on the listing and it shows you a different item you can still go to the original listing by clicking on the word listing (in blue) where it says the listing you're looking for is no longer available in the blue banner at the top.

It's an annoying new "feature". When you click on the listing and it shows you a different item you can still go to the original listing by clicking on the word listing (in blue) where it says the listing you're looking for is no longer available in the blue banner at the top.
It's beyond annoying bc I couldn't even look at my own sold listings or purchases. I sold a few games and before I send out anything, I double check the games against my listing to make sure I didn't miss anything. When they first rolled this "feature" out, there was NO WAY to look at the ended listing- always forwarded you to another listing. It was fixed after a day or two but ridiculous how much they wanna push for more sales.

Complete fucking garbage marketing tactic.

It's beyond annoying bc I couldn't even look at my own sold listings or purchases. I sold a few games and before I send out anything, I double check the games against my listing to make sure I didn't miss anything. When they first rolled this "feature" out, there was NO WAY to look at the ended listing- always forwarded you to another listing. It was fixed after a day or two but ridiculous how much they wanna push for more sales.

Complete fucking garbage marketing tactic.
Welcome to fleaBay.

bread's done
Back