Ebay/PM * PixelJunk Eden - $4.00, (Audiosurf/Sold Out) * (World of Goo/Sold Out)

jaksapple

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
At the moment I am only offering these prices to CAG members. If you have Paypal and you are interested, please PM me. I will respond as fast as possible. My supplies are very limited, so you may want jump on this asap if you are thinking about it. Thank you!

If you would rather go through Ebay, they are all available for about $1.00 more:

PixelJunk Eden (PS3) - $4.00 (CAG Members Price, PM me)

PixelJunk Eden (PS3) - $4.99 (My Ebay price) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140292031030&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140290503028&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004

World of Goo (Wii) - $8.50 - SOLD OUT!

Audiosurf (PC) - $4.00 - SOLD OUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempted by braid... may bite here shortly.

And Thanks for letting us know, I hate spending more than $5 on a dl game, this makes it much less painful.

Glad to be able to offer all these at half the price and help out the CAG community. I've been coming here for a long time but I never made an account.

hey jakks, i just bought one braid on ebay for 6.50... the ebay name i used was sald0gg... please send me a private message on this site for the code, and then we can exchange ebay feedback after i enter it...

EDIT, nevermind, just received your message on ebay

Got it, thanks. I'll play it tomorrow morning because I have a migraine. G'night!

You wouldn't have codes for Street Fighter HD, would you? (Just asking, know it's a long shot).

guy is a great ebayer... instant message with the code, and i'm downloading now... its funny, i just read that braid got ign's xbl game of the year and i was itching to play it... great timing jaks... happy holidays!

Not to sound like a broken record, but thanks for the nice feedback you guys.

I don't have any SF2 HD codes right now, but if something happens, you will be the first one I PM. :)

[quote name='jaksapple']Not to sound like a broken record, but thanks for the nice feedback you guys.

I don't have any SF2 HD codes right now, but if something happens, you will be the first one I PM. :)[/quote]

Hey man, same with me, i love SF2, but i think 15 bucks is too much for another remake.

I will definitely let you guys know if something happens with SF2 HD.

I'll be here all night in case people need the codes fast.

Dr.Pizza, you loving all that snow? Hehe.

Do you know how long codes last? Like if I buy one now that I can't use for a few weeks, is that ok?

If so, I'm totally in with World of Goo.

PS. I've never seen seen these codes on the Wii shop, how do you get them?!

^^^^

Has to be redeemed by Feb 1st 2009. This is a special promo and you have to buy one of the codes I'm selling or buy it for more on the Wii shop channel.

Just picked up Braid. Great deals

Edit: Sweet already got the code and feedback has gone both ways. Fantastic

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up buying all 4 games from this seller lol. Audiosurf is actually really really good!

Absolute steal for $3.99. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Sent you a PM, but I was wondering, if I wanted World of Goo, AudioSurf, and PixelJunk Eden, would I be able to get a discount? Saw a couple guys asked earlier, so I figure it can't hurt to ask :).

bread's done
Back