Ebay/PM * PixelJunk Eden - $4.00, (Audiosurf/Sold Out) * (World of Goo/Sold Out)

Anyone who wants to skip Ebay all together and do a direct paypal payment, I'll give you $1 off your purchase for any of the games. Send a PM if that sounds interesting. Thanks.

Just bought 2 World of Goo codes. The entire process took less than 10 minutes as I just PM'd what I wanted, he gave me his paypal address, I sent the money and a minute later I got the codes via PM. You go to the Wii Shop Channel to the section that let's you redeem codes and World of Goo comes up when you plug in the code.

Fantastic deal. Friendly and super fast seller. Can't recommend enough. To anyone wanting World of Goo for the Wii, jump on this deal as it's almost half off the regular price. Enjoy!

I'm not trying to be a douche or anything, but how do we know these codes weren't illegally obtained? And how much shit would go down if Microsoft found us with one of these codes on our box? Just sayin.

I think he got them from the Spike Contest posted last week. I bought a few different codes from this dude. It's all good.

:)

Just curious. As evidenced by my "In training" I've never done this before and don't know the ins and outs, but much obliged.

Damn, you're quick :lol:

Just downloaded World of Goo after cleaning out my fridge, of course. Thanks for the deal!

Update:

World of Goo - 1 code left!

Audiosurf - 1 code left.

PixelJunk Eden - 16 codes left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seller replied within minutes, seems like a nice guy and a standup seller. Thanks so much for the speedy reply, I've already entered in the code and it worked fine!

Merry Christmas!

AudioSurf and World of Goo are sold out. As of right now I only have 14 PixelJunk Eden codes left. Please send me a PM if interested.

^^^^^

I am waiting until all of my items are sold to go through and leave all feedbacks. There are a lot to leave. Your PM was not ignored I promise.

I have 9 Pixel Junk Eden codes left.

bread's done
Back