eBay Problem

Dhuk

CAG Newbie
Anyone else having to log in a bunch of times? Just as I was about to place a last minute bid, I had to resign in. Seems like a 'cookie' problem, thats what they say. BS, can't these dip sh*ts who collect millions run a site. Anyone else having this problem?

[quote name='Dhuk']Anyone else having to log in a bunch of times? Just as I was about to place a last minute bid, I had to resign in. Seems like a 'cookie' problem, thats what they say. BS, can't these dip sh*ts who collect millions run a site. Anyone else having this problem?[/quote]

I've been having problems on ebay for about 5 days now or so. They just redid the site and i think everything is glitchy. I am personally having trouble going back after looking into an auction page. when i click to go back to the main page it wont let me. it's been doing this on me periodically since they changed the format.

eBay logs you off after 24 hours, so if it just happened to be 24 hours from when you last logged in, that could have been it. But that's the only thing I can think of besides an odd cookie problem.

Personally I haven't had an issue with having to login more than once a day.

At least they finally decided to tell us that the cookie expired after 24 hours. Up until a couple months ago when they updated the login page text, it had been doing this for years without telling anyone. Talk about frustrating!

bread's done
Back