ebay - ps3 60gb with call of duty 4, tekken online, and calling all cars

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This is my auction for a 60 gb version playstation 3. Comes with call of duty 4. also on the console is calling all cars and tekken online. 480 buy it now price. the system comes with everything, original box, etc. and is in mint condition. check it out if your interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=190179055145&Category=62054&_trksid=p3907.m29

Update- Earlier I was selling it with ratchet and clank but since I have removed it. so the buy it now price is 480

any interest in a trade for a mitsubishi xd205r dlp projector? im looking to sell it for 500 shipped so its a bargain for sure if your looking for a projector

I say good luck to getting 480 out of it.. stores have them for either 450 or 499 new.. and then you can get a warranty as well.. but thats just me..

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I say good luck to getting 480 out of it.. stores have them for either 450 or 499 new.. and then you can get a warranty as well.. but thats just me..[/quote]
Yep. They go for $499 now, but he does have some games. So I guess that's why he's selling for that. Hopefully he gets a bite.

bread's done
Back