eBay: PS3 and Xbox 360 Games, FF VII, 33 Total Auctions, CAG Bonus!

sajinor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I've just listed 33 total items onto eBay. This includes 8 Xbox 360 games, 12 PS3 games, 2 PS1 games and a PSP game. The remaining items are consoles and accessories, some broken and some not. All but 2 of the games start at .99 . As an incentive for all CAG users in the United States, if you post a message on here, pm me, or message me on eBay, I can offer you free shipping. That gives you a head start on all the other bidders. Sorry, but the free shipping only applies to games, not to consoles or accessories. A link to a list of all of my auctions in below, as well as some direct links to most of the games. You can ask questions here or through eBay. I try to describe games as best I can, and everything is listed with true photos. I hope you can get a deal.

All Games:http://video-games.shop.ebay.com/Video-Games-/1249/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_sc=1&_sop=1&_ssn=sajinor&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

Playstation 3 Games

Battlefield: Bad Company (New)

Borderlands

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Dirt 2

The Godfather 2

Infamous

MAG

Resident Evil 5

The Sims 3

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Xbox 360 Games

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Borderlands

Borderlands Add-on Pack

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Dragon Age Origins: Awakening (New)

Forza Motorsport 3

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Ninja Gaiden 1+2

Others

Final Fantasy VII (PS1)

Grand Theft Auto: China Town Wars (PSP)

Nintendo Wii Console Bundle

After listing a few duplicate games, the total is now up to 36 auctions. There are now 2 copies of Borderlands for the Xbox 360, 2 copies of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for the Xbox 360 and 2 sealed copies of Battlefield: Bad company for the PlayStation 3.

bread's done
Back